I am the first year student with professional background and high-level expertise in various areas of Computer Science, especially programming for desktops and web development. I teach using skype or similar technologies providing the full code and explanation for it. I am very patient and explain complex concepts using simple terms.
I have been giving lessons for more than 2 years. I had a small group students consisting of 3-5 members. It was a group of scholars keen on doing olympic programming. Thanks to my lessons, these students showed significant growth in their programming skills and few of them have received second and third class diplomas on various competitions.
2014 The lyceum of information technologies, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
2016 The lyceum named after academician Zarifa Aliyeva, Baku, Azerbaijan
2016-2019 Bangor University, Computer Science, United Kingdom
2013 XI International Open competition from Web- design and computer graphics by Adobe Systems Incorporated, best 3D-graphics, First place
2013 The summer International Blitz Contest in Web Design and Computer Graphics among students and pupils, the best 3D-graphics nomination, First place
2014 The second stage in All-Ukrainian olympiad in programming, Third place
2014 The second stage of All-Ukrainian competition-defense of The Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in the Computer Science nomination, multimedia systems, educational and game programs subcategory, Third place
2014 The Google Code-In 2014, finalist with Drupal
2015 The republican olympiad in programming, Azerbaijan, Second place
2015 Asia-Pacific Adolescent Science and Technology Innovation contest, robot-friendly match
2015 “Sabahın Alimləri” (Future Scientists) republican competition in the Computer Science nomination, First place
2015 Intel Excellence in Computer Science Award
2016 “Sabahın Alimləri” (Future Scientists) republican competition in the Computer Science nomination, First place
2016 Intel Excellence in Computer Science Award
2016 The International Competition of research works in mathematics and mechanics named after Zholdasbekov, Almaty, Kazakhstan, First place
2016 The international competition called Infomatrix, Bucharest, Romania, First place
2016 Diploma –“Azərbaycan Gələcəyi” (The future of Azerbaijan)
Examinations and Education
• Russian language (native)
• Azerbaijan language (native)
• Ukrainian language (native)
• IELTS (7.5 overall), fluency in speaking and writing in English
• Expected 1:1 in the first year.
• I am the first year student Software Engineer student at the University of Bangor. Well-developed project management and IT skills combined with a responsible and flexible attitude to work.
• Good communication skills and effectively work as a part of a team
• Adaptable and quick to learn new skills
• Deep understanding and knowledge of the various concepts in IT
2. Operating systems: Windows, Linux (bash client)
3. Technologies: Windows Forms, ASP.NET, MVC, DirectX, MySQL, laravel, TensorFlow, Unity3D, Unreal Engine 4, WPF
4. Strong interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence areas.
5. Finished a course by Andrew Ng on Coursera. I am using Python for machine learning problems on scikit-learn and TensorFlow libraries.
6. Experience in programming for Arduino based chips.
7. A+ in calculus and strong background in mathematics
• Space Journey – a project that is an attempt to demonstrate how the spaceships of future might work. You could create your own space scenes and control various spaceships using an accelerometer and a touch screen.
• Group project based on constant scanning of various social networks to warn the user about potential threats or disasters near his location. This required deep technical knowledge of the field and understanding the concepts behind microcontrollers. My role was to implement the software system using Java and C languages.
• I took a part in different competitions related to physics and astronomy. I applied my knowledge in programming and created several useful pieces of software helping to visualize some concepts.
• In my spare time, I develop my own games in Unity3D and Unreal Engine 4.
• Playing football and doing athletics
C lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking PHP lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|