My methodology is mixed, we will work on improving grammar, vocabulary, listening and speaking through cases, videos, articles of interest, roleplay, online applications. It is about making it fun, simple and applied to the personal and working life of each student, so that learning can be fast and fun.
For both courses the student must be at an intermediate level in General English.
An initial test will be applied to determine the level, the test will be sent online.
In the first class, you will be interviewed in English, which will complement the evaluation and we will talk about your expectations and areas of opportunity. This will take at least 30 minutes.
With each class, the student will be asked for an additional homework assignment that will be reviewed in the next class.
You can contact me after school hours for any questions.
Support is also offered with ad hoc extraordinary sessions, eg: preparation or review of presentations, management of meetings, among others, these topics can be addressed in the hours of classes
Each hour lasts 60 minutes, and a minimum of two must be taken now in a row.
It is recommended to take twice a week, two hours every day.
I'm an Industrial Engineer with Masters in Economics and Marketing. I have more than 20 years of experience in Marketing, Research and Business. I have a strong experience teaching interdisciplinary teams in these disciplines and I support TESYouth as a volunteer in the training of young people and the development of market research, commercial and business plans. I have designed English for Marketing and Business English courses.
MARIA TERESA VAZQUEZ
(concealed information) / Telephone: 07(concealed information)
INTELLIGENT CORP S.A, Venezuela.
Research Director. Business Partner. May 2008-Present
• Cultivating relationships with demanding clients, detecting opportunities and offering solutions adapted to their business plans. Crucial contracts maintained with two banks that have evolved into market leaders in Venezuela over a twenty-year relationship period.
• Introduction of cost effective international methodologies measuring the customer/employee experience and desk research to driving increased sales of 10% per annum in extremely challenging economic conditions.
• Together with the other two Board Directors establishing Intelligent Corp as a top ten Venezuelan market research leader within 8 years. Success achieved by adapting to highly challenging economic conditions (hyperinflation, devaluation of the currency, etc) through effective leadership and a customer focused approach.
• Seeking more lucrative market conditions through international expansion. Strategic alliance established with Back to Basics (Consulting) representing the company’s products in Mexico.
GRUPO EMPRESARIAL INMARK, Venezuela.
Country Manager. 2004 – 2008.
Senior Research Manager. 2000 – 2002.
• Focusing commercial strategy through aggressive targeting and galvanizing of an inexperienced team to achieve market breakthrough securing six major huge clients in year one (1998) of business trading.
• Implementing a transformational model of financial supervision and strategic planning to rescue the company from bankruptcy in 2004 (first year as Country Manager).
• Extending sales strategy to cross-sell services integrating different business areas resulting in the recovery of 50% of key accounts in 2004.
DATOS INFORMATION RESOURCES. (Subsidiary IRI), Venezuela.
Research Manager. 1998 – 2000.
Operations Project Manager Ad Hoc Surveys.1994 – 1998.
• Reduction of data collection/processing costs with design and implementations of new procedures, KPI’s, and integrated approach to project management to increase profits by 5%.
• Updating the sampling frame for the face-to-face studies generating reduced data collection times, increasing profits by 5%.
• Incorporating SPSS software into analysis area reducing project delivery time by up to two days.
• Designing a cost effective, syndicated study for telecommunications and bank sectors, attracting seven new customers from both groups in the first year.
AVENSA (Venezuelan Airline), Venezuela.
Operations Research Chief. 1992-1993.
CAURA INGENIEROS CONSULTORES, Venezuela
Project Planning and Control Manager. Venezuela. 1989 -1992.
Project Manager in Safety and Occupational Hygiene Projects. 1991-1992
University Degrees and Courses
2003 ESIC BUSINESS & MARKETING SCHOOL, ESPAÑA.
GESCO: Master in marketing management and commercial management
1992 UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA ANDRES BELLO, VENEZUELA.
Specialization in Business Economics
1989 UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA ANDRES BELLO, VENEZUELA.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineer in Production and Systems.
(Title approved in Spain Technical Industrial Engineering 2006)
2018 Sianti Learning United Kingdom. Agile Foundation Project Management
2017 IAB Spain-Google. España. Digital Marketing.
2016 ANRI. Venezuela. Congress on best practices of Human Capital.
2004 FRANKLIN COVEY CO. Venezuela. The Habits of Highly Effective People.
TESyouth United Kingdom. Research Coordinator and Training. April 2018-Present
Languages and Software
Languages: Spanish (advanced) and English (Upper Intermediate)
Office: excel, word, power point. (Upper Intermediate level)
SPSS (Statistical Software).
Survey Monkey (On line Software for interviews)
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£49||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£122||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£215||£200|