I approach every individual differently to make sure to know everyone's fitness background so that each person gets the most out of training! My workouts are not usually very long as I base my methodology around quick & effective programmes. Moreover, I always pre-plan modified versions for every level of fitness so it doesn't matter what level of experience you have!
I am a Philosophy & business student who has been into fitness for a good few years! I have a background in athletics, have coached sports but have also helped lots of people start functional training and held HIIT classes!
Before your first session, we will set up a quick consultation either through Zoom or another method in order to get a bit of background and information to make sure we're okay to train!
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Sports coach at SportMalta for summer 2019 (included coaching kids & teenagers a variety of sports including track, swimming and gymnastics)
- Co-held a couple of HIIT beach classes along with certified trainers as well as online zoom HIIT classes.
- Designed programmes for people I know to begin functional training
- Unofficial on-to-one personal trainer for friends & family (normally 3/4 times a week of 45min - 1hr gym-based sessions)
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE :
- I have been training for 3 years now, beginning with body-building and since moving into the more functional style of training
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, bodybuilding lessons for all!
Taking cross fitness lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|