Confidential advisory and guiding leaders to make right decisions and leading from the front
MECE method when advising and guiding
Coach, chartered certified HR professional, writer, advisor and educator for past 21 years
Previously worked for top consultancies and companies and government leaders.
I do not offer free lessons
I am an ex McKinsey, ex Accenture managing consultant working for Companions Group.
I have Over 20 years of experience in consulting, strategy, turnaround excellence
● Strong background in consulting on board strategy
● Proven skills in turnaround excellence, strategy & M&A
● Demonstrated ability to board level & central government level
I have Consulted on highly classified TS/HC/HCS special category national security military defense
projects & generic consulting on key government projects like merging of depts, costcutting &
Since 1997 till 2010 as First Companion of the Companions Organisation - a nascent volunteer
organisation created in 1950s headed by the late Companion ven. Esther S Kohen & guided by ven.
Rav MK HaKohen
My areas of specialism are
• Management and business consulting especially turnaround excellence in reviving sick and distressed companies/corporations.
• Executive coaching and mentoring to make the business excel – my expertise in years of political behind the screens work has made me ready to take corporate leaders and budding corporate leaders to excel their enterprise into sound prosperous growth and financial excellence with social responsibility.
• IT consulting – especially data science, data management, data programming work, software programming and research and development.
Examples of work done :
1. Led in setting up shared services systems.
2. Created international recruitment systems for large corporation.
3. Created harmonization program for post-merger and subsequent demerger of large
corporation/s due to divergent working styles and industries.
4. Streamlining and downsizing of large corporate units into manageable hub and spoke model
5. Coached through intermediaries the corporate executive leaders who wished to move away
from managing and leading to guiding the company using the aditvam model.
6. Coached a failing company’s demotivated board and chairman to see the struggle as a learning step and to make a story of the struggle and revive the company using aditvam model of companions.
7. Coached a distressed corporation’s CEO to remove NPAs and to reorient the company towards ‘perfect Companion model’ of growth – all the while ensuring that the company survives.
8. Coached a large conglomerate towards change in philosophy, ethos, vision, method and ways of working which is appropriate for the future while heeding calls from within and outside for change, assurance of quality and continuum of the very core principles that made it the company to work for and do business with.
9. Coached a political leader to revive the nation by removing the excesses of bureaucracy and nepotism. The call was heeded and the change took place resulting in riots and social unrest, but change was brought about with the nation now booming.
10. Advised a political leader to nationalise the national farmlands and non-agricultural land peaceably and to ensure food stock management, food ration management was in place when this change takes place otherwise runaway inflation will wipe out the economy – sage prophetic advice was not heeded and the economy faltered along with the country.
11. Guided an egocentric leader with narcissistic personality to humble himself and to ensure that he is ready for succession planning and change otherwise all that built through bullish hard work and political trading will be wasted, the leader sagely understood and with some belligerence and pushback, the leader agreed to this step, creating a sound plan for succession/continuity which brought the civil service and parliament with him into the plan.
12. Advised the political leadership of a nation of how to recoup the lands and territories lost using LSL method, it led to peaceful growth, peaceful transfer of lands in contention etc
13. Executive coached the senior leader who was leaving to come clean regarding the shocking abuse of charity money and other things which was common knowledge internally but externally stagnancy had set in, the scandal which ensued made the charity come clean and to renew its relationship with the donors by showing genuine contrition.
14. Worked with by inspiring companion nascent groups to research vast corruption, reckless misuse of law and gross unforgivable abuses of power etc in all public institutions of power and authority whether it’s in a monarchical system, republic or a clerical theocracy.
15. Created companion point plans to ensure all work continues despite my not being the helmsman and to install the founder companion to handle all plans going forward.
Please visit my LinkedIn page linkedin.com/in/companionsorg
email me on (concealed information)
the Companions Group, Companions Harrovia Aark , 10 Tithe Farm Ave, Harrovia, London, England
HA2 9AE , Britain, the European Union
I was looking around for an english tutor for my son who has ADHD. We came across Aadi online and saw some very good reviews. He is an amazing teacher and has really helped my son with his english comprehension and composition as well as finding coping strategies for his condition. I can only echo all the excellent reviews. Highly recommended!
Aadi has in depth knowledge and understanding and man of wisdom. Make learning simple,interesting and much value added.
Aadi was my Business Studies A level tutor during my final year of 6th form who my mum found through a tutor search website. He was a very understanding, knowledge tutor who was always prepared and adaptable in his tutoring style. Over the period he tutored me, he helped tremendously to improve my examination skills, subject knowledge and revision technique. His specialised presentations and relevant subject study information were a consistent mainstay in his tutoring. With his help I was able to radically improve my grade and achieved results that have allowed me to find a place at university. I would recommend Aadi to others because, in a relevantly short period of time, he helped improve my grade up to a standard which I was pleased with and guaranteed that I found a place at university to further my education. I would also recommend Aadi to anyone who has certain requirements associated with their learning, e.g. mental disorders which limit their learning capabilities, such as ADHD and other such related mental disorders.
Aaditya is an effective and experienced tutor. He is able to bring the best out of his tutees, helping them achieve their goals. I would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone that needs a capable tutor.
After entrance exam tutorial by Aadi Joshua, my son gained entry into Merchant Taylor’s, my other son got entry into Haberdasher Aske , my daughter received entry into St Albans Girls Really happy with the tutorial and would recommend it to all seriously contemplating sending their children to 11plus tutorial
Good teacher and coach who loves to help students and uplifts their minds to achieve the best
He is a a very good tutor who is attentive, listens patiently and is kind and helpful to the students.
Aadi is an amazing and excellent tutor that i have come across. He understands child psychology and makes them prepare for exams. He has guided my daughter for her comepetitive exams and she has done well. IStrongly recommend him.
He is a good tutor who knows his subjects very well and is a genuinely helpful and kind teacher
leadership lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|