My teaching method is based on the individual student necessities and it will vary depending on their level. Generally, I start my classes asking the student what they already know about the topic that we will cover. Then, I will approach the topic continently asking question to the student to let them come with the correct conclusion and including as much examples as possible in order to make the topic more attractive. Finally, the student will sum all the topic up in order to clarify the principal information and I will provide them with the resources/databases/articles/etc. to fully complete the topic (in following classes I usually spend a couple minutes revising the previous-covered topics).
I am an enthusiastic student who has recently graduated in a Bachelor’s honours degree in Biotechnology (Universidad de León - Spain) and Biomedical Science (Nottingham Trent University – United kingdom). Currently, I am studying a Master by Research in Molecular Genetics (University of Nottingham – United Kingdom). I consider myself an inquisitive, active, confident and motivated person with excellent teamwork, interpersonal, time-management, communication, organisation and critical-thinking skills developed during my degree.
During my degree I have develop excellent communication skills, and I am well formed to offer specialised classes. I have previously work in:
• Lecturer at scientific conferences (both lecturing and specialised) Biotechnofar, Bionorth and ConcienciaTe organised by ABLe (2014 - Present).
• Laboratory technician and lecturer at plant world day ‘IV día de fascinación por las plantas’ organised by Universidad de León (2017).
• Principal researcher at ‘Proyecto de Educación docente’ organised by Universidad de León (2017 - Present).
• Organiser at the biotechnological, annual congress ‘BAC’ organised by the biotechnologist Spanish federation (2017 and 2018).
Moreover, I have previously work in:
• Scout Leader (ages 12-18) at Grupo Scout Parquesol and Grupo Scout Loyola (2014-2017).
• Associate researcher at IBGM’ Valladolid – Spain (June 2017 – September 2017).
• Oboe specialist at ‘Conservatorio de Musica de Valladolid – Spain’ (2004-2014).
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|