My lessons start with going through the book, topic by topic, explaining meanings of words, working on prononciation, a bit of grammar. The other half of the lesson is dedicated to a writing exercise in which the student will try to write a paragraph gathering everything that we've been working on during the lesson. We correct together the mistakes, I always point out the errors and try to let the student find out what's wrong. Depending on what the errors are, I can give points for the student to work on, which we will revise in the next lesson and so on. I think a writing exercise is always the best way to learn, I also value the benefits of talking and always trying to engage a conversation, it is very encouraging when you're starting to be able to talk with your teacher.
I am a music student, learning classical singing at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of music and dance in Greenwich. I am a native French speaker, I spend my childhood in South West of France in Toulouse, and left for 4 years to study History of at at Panthéon Sorbonne while being in Paris Conservatoire.
I was teaching mainly to children back in France, helping with homework and started teaching French to adults when I arrived in London one year ago.
• French A level, English option (June 2014-2015)
• Cambridge English certificate, level B2
• One year of Undergraduate studies in Theatre in the Nice University (from September 2015 to June 2016)
• One year of singing studies at the Conservatoire of Nice (From September 2015 to June 2016)
• Three years of undergraduate studies in History of art and archaeology at Panthéon Sorbonne (from September 2016 to June 2018)
• Three years of singing studies at the Paris Conservatoire (from September 2016 to June 2018)
• Three years of private lessons with the tenor Jean-Pierre Furlan (from September 2016 to June 2018)
• Third year in undergraduate singing studies at Trinity Laban Conservatoire
• Internship in a pre-school in Toulouse, France (Winter holidays 2012-2013)
• Internship in Toulouse Conservatoire (Easter Holidays 2013-2014)
• Work in Pavillon d’Oc Restaurant and Relais d’Oc Restaurant in Blagnac, France (from 2010 to 2014)
• Management and communication of the website and social media of Pavillon d’Oc Restaurant (since summer 2014)
• Selling tickets at the summer concert of Nice (summer 2015)
• Waitress in the Solidor Restaurant, Cannes, France (2015)
• Waitress in the Brown Sugar Restaurant, Cannes, France (2015)
• Receptionist at the Gray d’Albion Beach, Cannes (2015)
• Receptionist in the Museum “Le Louvre”, Paris (summer 2017)
• Babysitting in Kinougarde agency (from September 2017 to June 2018)
• Receptionist and retail in MK2 Cinemas, Paris (summer 2018)
• Private French teacher (since September 2018)
• Workshop « artist as educator » in some Greenwich schools (2018)
• Retail assistant in Jones the bootmaker, in Canary Wharf (since May 2019)
• French, native speaker
• English, fluent
• Spanish, A-level
• Singing teacher
• French coach for singers
• French teacher
• Retail, waitress and receptionist
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|