I base my teaching approach on the student or students the I have in front of me. I think there are multiple ways of teaching a language which is highly dependent on the way the student responds or understands the subject and how responding he is to different methods.
I am a French and British individual. I grew up in France for my entire life before moving to London to start my undergraduats degree at the London School of Economics to study International Relations and History. I am fully fluent in both languages and would love the teach others my love for French
London School of Economics and Political Sciences (LSE) Sep. 2020 – Jul. 2023
Bachelor of Science in International Relations and History
Lycée International de Saint Germain en Laye Sep. 2011- Jun. 2020
Option Internationale du Baccalaureate (OIB) with ‘Mention Très Bien’ (89% overall grade with 90% in Economics, Maths, English History and English Literature and 100% in Science)
Sales Assistant – July 2020 to mid-September 2020
Intersport, Paris, France
• Outlined product features and answered questions about delivery policies, service standards and other areas of interest
• Demonstrated products to customers, discussed feature and redirected objections to capture sales
• Recommended optimal merchandise based on customer needs and desires
• Helped customers sign up for loyalty programmes and submitted completed paperwork
• Operated tills daily, completing the sales process and handled customer cash
Class President and Head of the Student Association – September 2016 to July 2020
Lycée International, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France
• Elected to assist the needs of fellow class students by attending all student-teacher meetings and end of terms general class council and by facilitating communication between the students and the administrative and teaching staff
Ambassador of the British Section to/for the Lycée International – September 2017 to July 2020
Lycée International of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France Ambassador of the British Section -
• Responsible for ensuring good communication between the British Section students and teachers through simplified and effective means of communication
Head of Communication for LIMUN – October 2018 to September 2019
Lycée International Model United Nations conference, Paris, France
• Helped launch the conference and organise the school’s first ever conference
• Singlehandedly developed and implemented strategic communication programs
• Optimised and managed communication channels, including social media, website, print and digital, guaranteeing consistency of key messaging
Committee Delegate and Ambassador of the delegation at THIMUN January 2019 to January 2019
The Hague International Model United Nations, the Hague, Netherlands
• Represent the UN’s values through mock debates, public speaking, negotiations, research and policy-writing
BTL (Business and Technical Language – Company in Paris France) – recurring 2016-2018
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£22||£22|