I trained apprentices at the age of 18- 20 dropouts as goverment funding...
I teach them with understanding the knowledge of an apprentice, as well as the mathod he/she will understand easily.
I am very humble and clam tutor /trainier I like to make an healthy atomsphere around he workplace.
hence with what apprentice can be comfortable but at point I am well aware to make and get work done.
I have been doing this from 3 years
I have taught more than 60-70 apprentice
I trained them on web development graphic desinging as well as computer website desigining.
I am very easy going tutor, where my apprentice do like to trainedd with me
MR. VIVEK MAHADIK
Add: 141a Beehive lane, Gants hill, IG4 5DR
E-Mail: (concealed information)
A talented Agile-oriented software Front developer with experience in Web and software development. Can interface with cross-functional Business and IT teams within the end to end SDLC from Inception to design, development and test execution on websites and client/server applications.
I am seeking full-time/Contract base opportunities in IT and ICT development.
2008-2009- APTECH Certified in Programming Language & Database Management System(SQL)
• Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac
• Methodologies: Test Driven Development, Object-Oriented Design, SDK Frameworks
• Source control: GitHub [GIT repository]
• Testing: Junit
• Database: MySQL, SQL
• Software: MS Office 10, Scrum wise, Visio, Lucid Chart, Justin Mind
• Design: WordPress, Adobe C6 [ Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks]
• Hardware: PCs, Printers, Scanners,
• Client-liaison and cross-functional team player
• Excellent Customer service
• Leadership and analytical problem-solving
• Requirements management
• English: Native [Proficient]
• Marathi: Native [Proficient]
• Hindi: Native [Proficient]
• Gujarati: Native[Proficient]
Alisar Solutions Ltd. Since Feb 2016 – till date.
Front-end developer/ Project Manager
• Handling Projects as a Scrum Master, Leading an Agile team.
• Liaising with clients & dealing with them with their requirements and try to achieve their expectations regardless of circumstances of project
• Develop medium-level Software & manage them for users.
• Designing website & logos (Photoshop ,Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign)
• Building Database (SQL, MySQL, Access, Apache Tomcat)
• Training Apprentice (Web development / web design)
• Networking & Hardware(Servers, Fixing computers, setting up computer labs)
Speiuss Care Ltd. Jan 2015 – Jan 2016
Internship ICT Analyst [Information Technology Department]
• ICT Administration
• Updating System
• Software Maintenance [ frontend & backend]
• All Skilled Microsoft Office 
Freelance Projects, London Aug 2014-Jan 2015
Software Developer [Web and Mobile] [Part-time]
• Collaborating with stakeholders and ensuring requirements are reviewed, base-lined and enforcing a strict change control process.
• Prototyping workflows to support visual interaction at workshops and demonstrating a strong understanding of UI and UX journeys.
• Designing sites to meet cross-browser, WCAG 2.0, scalability, content management and upload facilities.
• Integrating to social media such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube
• Implementing Search Engine Optimization to facilitate google searches and integrating 3rd party e-Commerce payment types options such as PayPal
• Database design and Building the product catalogue
• Documenting test scripts and Performing unit and automated testing
• Building and hosting the server
JUNE 2011 – APRIL 2014
Sales Assistant SAINSBURY LONDON
• Stacking shelves and stock control
• Stock replenishment
• Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
Sep 07 - Sep 10 P. K. Enterprises INDIA
• Dealing with customer enquiries and complain investigating current applications
• liaising with users
• producing specifications
• costing new or modified systems
• Agreeing proposals
• Writing new software and operating manuals
• Testing the product to ensure that it operates satisfactorily
• Training users
• handling support and feedback.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
• Be familiar with all hardware and software
2013-2014 College of East London London
PGD B Tec L-7: Strategic Management & Leadership
2010 – 2012 Gloucestershire University London
BSc (Hons) Information & Communication Technology (2:1 Honors Degree)
2009 - 2010 All India Local Self Government, India
DCA (FOXPRO, MSOFFICE, TALLY)
2008 - 2009
Computers and Gaming, Mobile app development, Swimming
WEB PROJECTS: Below there is some of my work..
(concealed information) (on the go soon)
Available on request
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£30|