I am a fully qualified secondary maths teacher with over 20 years experience in the classroom but am now working as a full time tutor.
I can help with understanding concepts, homework, exam preparation etc.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach maths at Key Stage 3, GCSE, IGCSE and AS and A level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a degree in mathematics and a PGCE Secondary Maths teaching qualification.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour for Key Stage 3, GCSE, IGCSE and A level maths.
- Where do you teach?
I tutor at students' homes.
- When are you available?
I am available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach Key Stage 3, GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A level maths.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE and AS/A level maths.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Maths is all about confidence and practice.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 20 years experience of classroom teaching and 4 years tutoring experience. I have tutored students of all abilities and prepared students for GCSE, IGCSE, AS and A level examinations. I am also an A level examiner for 2 exam boards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have a CRB certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied for my degree at Birmingham University.
• BSC Mathematics (Hons)
• PGCE Secondary Mathematics
• CRB checked
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|