I am a fully qualified secondary maths teacher with over 20 years experience in the classroom but am now working as a full time tutor. I can help with understanding concepts, homework, exam preparation etc. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach maths at Key Stage 3, GCSE, IGCSE and AS and A level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an experienced high school teacher of Mathematics tutoring individual or in groups. I teach all abilities and all year groups. I have an in-depth knowledge of the Mathematics curriculum for various exams, from KS1 to A' Level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and prepare for the 11+ and 13+ exams - Tell me about your qualifications. I completed BSc. Mathematics and MSc.
I teach Maths with great passion from Primary Level all the way up to GCSE and A Level. I have been doing this for over 15 years. I always start with the basics then progress always with plenty of practice questions. I am also very happy to set homework. This kind of approach has very often brought big improvements and excellent grades as my testimonials show.
I am proud of my excellent teaching methods and I am passionate about working with pupils to achieve success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialised areas include Maths, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am professionally qualified as Master in Engineering (MEngg), Research (University College London).
I am a Primary Special Educational Needs Coordinator and a specialist teacher of Dyslexia. I am passionate about supporting children to overcome their barriers to learning and helping them to develop strategies for independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I offer specialist dyslexia tutoring and diagnostic assessments. I also offer primary English and Maths tuition for SEN pupils.
I am a qualified teacher and experienced tutor with a background in psychotherapy and counselling. I have a track record of delivering excellent results, and improving the confidence and self-esteem of my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? At Newman Tuition we teach all school-based subjects at all levels. Personally, I teach: Maths and English at KS1, KS2, 7+ and 11+.
Helping students learn and succeed in mathematics is my passion. I cover exam content and ask directed questions to ensure students apply their understanding to exam questions. I also teach students how to structure exam answers to ensure top marks. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Further Mathematics - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a dedicated and enthusiastic tutor based in North West London with over 10 years experience who has achieved extremely high success rates on a regular basis. I am a qualified teacher with an excellent track record of success with all my students - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths/Further Maths, Accounting, Physics and Chemistry - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a maths specialist with 18 years experience. Classes are tailored to suit pupils' strengths and weaknesses. My approach is to help build confidence through ability - it's easy! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Expertise in teaching GCSE, iGCSE, ad maths, new syllabus 1 - 9, AS/A2, numeracy tests for degree, degree level stats. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello! I'm an experienced English and maths tutor who provides relaxed and enjoyable lessons that develop my students' independent thought. *I am only in London until early August and so am only available for short-term tutoring.* - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor students in English from KS2 to A Level and maths at KS1 and 2. Lastly, I tutor for the 11 plus exam, both English and Maths.
Alongside acting & writing I have been working in education & tutoring for the last 4 years. I am a caring & supportive tutor, and together we will find the right process & tools you need to achieve your goal! - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Maths Creative Writing Drama LAMDA Exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes The class runs three times a week and students can study both maths and English in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre. There are not fixed times for each child to attend and instead each student can 'drop in' at a convenient time to them to work on their own programme.
I work as a Sixth Form Intervention Tutor in Physics and Maths at a South London school. I graduated from the University of Manchester in 2015 with a Master's degree in Physics and am starting a Physics PhD at Imperial College London in October 2016. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths up to A-Level and Physics up to Undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
As a child, I liked to know about everything. Later on, as an adult, I came to love working with children and this is the main reason for choosing to use my skills and abilities in the "land" of learning, mentoring and tutoring. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Adult numeracy/literacy - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an enthusiastic science and maths tutor with prior experience of teaching children from a range of backgrounds and age groups. I work with several well-known agencies, and am truly passionate about what I do. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and German.
I am a Cambridge graduate who fell into teaching 6 years ago and now I love it. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a student make progress and have fun while they're doing it. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subjects are English and maths, which I teach to between KS2 and GCSE.
- Teacher with over 20 years experience - Three As in Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics - BSc from Unversity College London. - MSc in education (maths & physics) from Fordham University, New York. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics (A Level and GCSE) Further Mathematics (A Level) Physics (A Level) Science (GCSE) - Tell me about your qualifications.
The 11+ exams are the most important exams a child ever takes. They will probably impact their future more than most other exams. It is well worth the extra effort when it comes to preparation. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in coaching pupils for the 11+ exam teaching English, Maths and Verbal & non-Verbal Reasoning. In addition, I teach English and Maths at 7+ and 13+.
Very experienced teacher/tutor of maths from GCSE to A level. I have taught individuals with a wide range of abilities in maths as part of my job and as a private tutor. *tutor pages subscription ending 03/12/15 - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE maths, IGCSE maths and A level maths as well as a number of A level further maths modules.
I have worked for 20 years as a mathematics educator and educational researcher. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Maths / Computing teacher from the University of London who relates and conveys knowledge well to children and young adults - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Computing - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in Computer Science Bsc A levels GCSE's - How much do you charge? £40 per hour travel included.
I have been tutoring for the last five years. I am patient and have helped many pupils to reach their potential. I have worked in primary schools with pupils who have special needs on a 1 to 1 basis. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science, Learning to read and write. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Any person wanting tutoring has something to build on already. My job is enabling them to reach their potential, following their own path. I`m very flexible, so get in touch and we can have a free, no obligation chat about your individual learning style and needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? tutor candidates of all levels in French, Maths and Spanish. I would also give chess lessons eg moves and special moves and strategy. I specialise in teaching good grammatical structures, verbs, tenses and phrases and finding general rules both in French, Spanish and Maths and making it all enjoyable.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications. Master in Computer Science; Master in Education; Bachelor in Science (Maths,Physics). - How much do you charge? For Mathematics £30 per hour, and others £25 per hour.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assesment. The maths programme is pure maths-from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter series etc. The English programme helps to develp the key skills which allow children to read fluently, spell accurately and write confidently.
- Classes We offer Maths and English programmes at the centre. - Ages and Levels Covered Children as young as three enrol at the centre although we have had two years olds at the centre too. At the same time we have 15 years old at the centre and although we offer Kumon to adults, adults take the work to complete the work at home. - Opening Times Monday and Thursday between 3.30pm - 6.00pm.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics and Law. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 1st class degree in Physics as well and a 1st class degree in Law. I am currently applying for the PGCE to complete my teacher training. - How much do you charge? I charge £22 for one hour for lessons within my area.
Hello, I'm Dan. I tutor Maths, Physics and related subjects at all levels. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics and Further Mathematics (A-Level to Key Stage 3, IB & EB) Physics (all levels up to university undergraduate) General Sciences (GCSE, IGCSE, KS2, KS3) Interview preparation - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Our tutors are experienced and highly qualified, and have prepared our pupils for entrance examinations for 11+, GCSE and A-Levels in both state selective and independent schools, including: Henrietta Barnett School Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School (Boys) The Latymer School Mill Hill County Watford Grammar School UCS St Paul's Girls' School City of London School North London Collegiate...
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Cockfosters.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Cockfosters and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Cockfosters by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.