My teaching method is to fill the gap, tell me what you are unfammiliar with and we can tackle the problems topic by topic, with experience in planning and going through exam essay questions.
I am a Postgraduate student at the University of Manchester studying MSc Real Estate and Development, I have obtained a second class first division honours in BSc Geography at the University of Bristio and achieved the highest Geography A level marks (A*) in China 2017.
University of Mancgester Msc Real Estate and Development
University of Bristol BSc Geography
• Second class honours first division
• Relevant Coursework: Spatial Modeling, Philosophy, Qualitative Research Methods, State Economy, Urban
Expected 2020 (Accepted for MSc International Business and Development)
Geography and Planning.
Harrow International School Beijing
• A-Levels: Geography A*, Business studies A, History C (A in AS level)
• Honours: Highest Geography A-Level in China; School Ambassador; Ju Ching House Award
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
The Jet Business London Summer sales intern
• Contacted potential clients in Asia, with a specific focus on China which utilised my native Mandarin skills
• Producing promotional videos for the project “Women in Aviation” established by gearup.tv using software such as iMovie
University of Bristol Events Team Visit Day Steward
• Responsible for showing offer holders around the campus and accommodation
• Provided with training focused on safeguarding teenagers/young adults
Hollister & Co.
• Being a friendly and welcoming character to represent the brand
• Use of social media such as Instagram and WeChat to promote the brand
Airbus China Beijing, China Work Experience, Communication Department
• Training provided regarding how to build brand image and manage social media appropriately and effectively
• Shadowed the events management and planning team, gaining an insight into how a large corporate event
needs to be meticulously planned
SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Mandarin (Native), English (Fluent)
• Charity (taught English to Chinese orphans who had been adopted by English-speaking families and have organised charity fashion shows in the French embassy and the Kempinski hotel in Beijing);
• Horse-riding; Piano; Travel (have visited 5 continents); Cooking
• Coached U12 Girls’ volleyball team in school
• University of Bristol Women’s Volleyball 2’s; High school varsity U19 women’s volleyball, football and
netball team for 4 years; University of Bristol Women’s Football Development Squad
• Experience using the software ‘R’ to perform data analysis; proficient in administration and workflow systems such as Opera; proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
I know Emily through university. She is a hard working and confident young woman, who I guarantee will have the patience to be a great tutor.
Emily has previously helped a younger family member of mine with geography past papers, which helped him to excel in his studies, hence my recommendation
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|