I am a well qualified and experienced Teacher of English and Geography.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English Language and Literature, and Geography (Key Stage 3 and 4)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I possess the following: - Teaching Diploma specialising in English, Geography and Guidance Counselling - B.Ed Degree in English - MA Degree in Children's Rights
- How much do you charge?
I charge a fee of £20 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I have a dedicated classroom facility in Stanmore and am willing to travel to other areas in Harrow. Arrangements are possible for other parts of North West London.
- When are you available?
I am available from Monday to Saturday and also during school term holidays and bank holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from ages 5 to 16, which incorporates Key Stage 1 up to GCSE O' Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for SATs (Key Stages 1-3),l GCSE O' Level English.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do not offer online tutoring at this time.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Where you are today is not where you are going.You can make it if you believe in yourself and keep on persisting even through failure, fear and doubt.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching English and Geography for over 10 years. I have taught in various schools in London.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes I am a member of the National Union of Teachers (NUT)
• Teaching Diploma in English and Geography
• B.Ed Degree in English, MA degree in Children's Rights
• CRB checked
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking dissertation and thesis’s writing preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|