There is a lot to take in when it comes to designing and constructing a garment and so much information can be confusing which is why I take an approachable approach to teaching. either a one to one session with information and techniques or classes with what you need learning from or a set class with bullet points of goals that will be reached during classes.
I am a womenswear designer with a degree in fashion design from UAL: London college of fashion
I also work as a technician at the university I graduated from.
I have assisted in teaching classes from secondary age range up to university degree level for UAL.
I have more than a years experience working in Fashion.
I have mostly worked for Luxury ready to wear fashion.
Creative Fashion Design graduate from London College of Fashion. Although all aspects of the process an idea goes through intrigues me my preoccupation is within research and designing. I have a DBS cert from my current employer UAL.
• Illustration - Strong drawing skills, confident with technical flats/fashion illustrations, neat handwriting, confident with presentation and layout. Developing prints/silhouettes through collage and drawing also experienced using Photoshop and illustrator.
• Design – Attention to detail, research and product development. Receptive to feedback and specification requirements. Collaborative spirit.
• Construction – Draping and pattern cutting. Fittings, sampling trimmings and details. Good fabric knowledge. Understanding of lay plan, specification and CAD.
• Sourcing – outgoing, flexible and willing to travel. knowledgeable of fabric/trims suppliers in London
• Graphics –Computer literate, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft software's, Invoice, budgeting.
• Personal – Aware, Focused, Sociable and adaptable. Also, fast learner.
• (BA) Hons: Fashion Design Technology Womenswear | UAL: London College of Fashion | London |
• Extended Diploma in Art and Design | London
• UAL Level 3 Award in Drawing | London
• Pearson Level 3 Award in Fashion and Clothing | London
• 7 GCSE at Grades A-C including English, Math and Science | London
fashion design lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sewing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sewing machinery lessons for all!
Taking knitting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|