I believe that students have to learn with their own methods always with the help of a guide that makes them see what is better and what is worse. I like to create resources that help them and that are creative.
I have a degree in Pedagogy from the University of Barcelona. I have done internships in a school for children's education and in a special education school. I have worked in a swimming club, training children and girls with special needs. Currently working in Intercruises, we are dedicated to check passengers, check that all their identification is correct and can board the ship.
04/2017 – Present
Pier Agent at Intercruises Shoreside & Port services
● Checking in the passengers for the upcoming cruise
● Welcoming the passengers and answering any questions they have about the ship or their sailing day
● Assisting cruise passengers in the luggage and customs hall
● Special responsibility for all the documentation of the passengers (visa passports, Schengen visa)
● Special responsibility for all the documentation of the passengers (visa passports, Schengen
09/2017 – 07/2018
Swimming coach for children with special needs
● Planned the daily sessions to improve their mobility and capacity
● Motivated and stimulated children to participate in swimming competitions
● Integrate children with different disabilities in the same group
● In addition, sometimes personal attention
● Attend monthly competitions
06/2018 – 08/2018
Instructor of summer camp in a swimming club with children from 10 to 16 years old
● Planned the daily sportive activities from 8AM to 3PM (swimming, basketball, football, baseball, volleyball)
● Motivated and stimulated children, encouraging learning through experience
● Attended meetings for coordination, monitoring and evaluation
● Solved in conflict resolution
● Attended parents for regular information
06/2016 – 08/2016
Instructor of summer camp in a school with children from 3 to 6 years old
● Planned the daily activities such as arts and crafts for younger children
● Planned daily children’s games
● Prepared the necessary materials for the development of the activity
● Created an optimal climate in the group, enhancing communication and interpersonal
● Stimulated creativity of the group
03/2018 – 05/2018
Swimming coach Level 1
Swimming club, Hospitalet de Llobregat
09/2014 – 07/2018
Bachelor’s Degree of Pedagogy
University of Barcelona, Barcelona
09/2012 – 06/2014
Vocational Education and Training of infant education
Study centre La Salle Gracia, Barcelona
09/2009 – 06/2012
General Certificate of Education
Study centre Stucom, Barcelona
Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|