I am an experienced private tutor who studied English Literature at the University of Exeter, and trained in Acting at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts. I am now working as a professional actor and tutoring students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English at all levels, and offer classes in Acting and LAMDA grade prep.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BA in English (2:1- less than 0.75% from a First). My A Levels were English Literature (A*), Psychology (A*), Theatre Studies (A*) and I completed an Extended Project (A*). My AS was in Mathematics with Statistics (A), and I attained 8 A*'s and 5 A's at GCSE. I also hold a Gold Medal in LAMDA Acting.
- How much do you charge?
My lesson fee is £30, inc. travel.
- Where do you teach?
My base is in Enfield, in North London, a five minute walk from Enfield Chase Station, however I am happy to travel to any location in North or Central London, as well as anywhere within Zones 2-3 South of the river.
- When are you available?
I have a very flexible schedule; I am available during the day and in the evenings, on both weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Drama School Auditions
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am happy to tutor either over the phone or using Skype, but ask, if there is anything specific that the student would like to go over, that it is emailed prior to the lesson. I don't offer acting classes online.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I started tutoring when I was completing my A Levels, and continued to do so throughout University. I have tutored students at varying levels of academic study. I also have experience tutoring in acting, and did so alongside my training. I also ran classes in Acting for three years prior to university, tutoring students aged 7-15 through LAMDA Grades.
I have recently performed at Theatre 503, and am about to begin a run of a production at Arts Theatre, Leicester Square.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I took my undergraduate degree at the University of Exeter, where I received a very high 2:1 in English Literature. I also hold a Masters in Acting from Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Equity and Spotlight
• BA English Literature from University of Exeter
• MA in Acting Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|