I'm offering Maths lessons for both GCSE and A-Level students, due to my background in mathematics. (GCSE grade A, A-Level Mathematics grade A, A-Level Further Mathematics grade B, Research Methods module 2:1)
I am also offering science lessons in Biology and Chemistry at GCSE level - I achieved A's in both of these.
I can work my teaching methods around you by figuring out what style of learner you are and tailoring my lessons to you, whether you're a visual, audio or kinesthetic learner.
I have experience teaching my younger family members and their friends in these subjects, and this has helped their understanding of the subjects massively and has even helped to boost their grades.
I qualified as a Physiotherapist this year and was working in the NHS for a short time. During my degree, I learned about the complexity that is the human body and how all the different systems intertwine to keep us functioning and alive. I also developed on the mathematical skills I learned in school to help with the research project I undertook during my degree. During my time working in the NHS, I have had to use my scientific and mathematical skills to provide high-quality patient care.
• St. Bartholomew’s Hospital Oncology Department (June-August 2020). Working in a complex area of physiotherapy, treating patients with all types of cancer, incorporating a mix of MSK, neuro and respiratory assessments and treatments into my caseload, as well as working in an MDT and strong integrated therapy team, including doing my own teaching sessions.
• Bartender at Sky Backstage Bar at the O2 Arena (October 2018-November 2019)
• Front of House staff at the Yew Tree, Preston (November 2016-August 2017, June-September 2018, July-August 2019)
Both of these bar jobs included a strong mathematical component with handling money and counting the cash tills at the end of each shift.
• University of East London: BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (2:1) (2017-2020)
• Runshaw College: A-Levels in Biology, Psychology, Mathematics and Further Mathematics (ABBC) (2015-2017)
• Balshaw’s CE High School: 14 GCSE’s (grades A-C) (2010-2015)
I was the Finance Officer for my university’s Physiotherapy Society, which included managing the society’s budget. During my time at college, I was part of the UKMT team where we had to solve problems as a team and work together.
Cerys helped me with my maths work during lockdown, she explained the work to me until i understood the topic. Then i answered some questions and attempted a quiz with her guidance and got 100%.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest statistics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school science lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£16||£13|