As my motto says, my aim is to make sure everybody can understand, no matter how long it takes. I am willing to spread my passion for science to anybody, even those ones that really seem to hate the subject. I always work hard in order to reduce the most complex topic into a simple matter of everyday life, and i do this using a lot of example that anybody can understand. in conclusion, remember that, no matter how much you dislike something, if you have to do it, you'd rather start finding the good side of it in order to really grasp the knowledge it brings.
I studied in Italy for my primary, middle and secondary school. I went to high school in Milan, where my teaching pattern was oriented towards scientific subjects, therefore, biology, chemistry, maths and physics were the main ones. My course of study at Anglia proves my particular passion and inclination towards Biology and human anatomy and physiology.
- Primary school Don Milani in Zelo Buon Persico, Lodi, Italy. From age 6 to 11.
- Middle school Carlo Cattaneo in Zelo Buon Persico, Lodi, Italy. From age 11 to 14. Gained the first grade of secodandary school's diploma with the grade 9/10. The exams taken in order to achieve the diploma were the following: Biology oral exam, Italian, English and French grammar and writing, maths written exam, music history oral exam, history oral exam, art history oral exam.
- Scientific high school (Liceo) Leonardo Da Vinci in Crema, Cremona, Italy. From age 14 to 16.
- Scientific high school (Liceo) Albert Einstein in Milan, Italy. From age 16 to 19. Gained the scientific high school diploma with the grade 84/100. The test taken were the following: maths and physics written exam, Italian essay, Italian, english and latin literature oral exam, latin translation during the oral exam, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, philosophy, history, art history, english, maths, physics, physical education oral exams.
- Tutoring in Italy for the subject of english, maths and biology from age 16 to 19.
- Achieved the grade 7/9 in the IELTS test for the english language certificate in 2018.
- Started the course of Medical Science at Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford in September 2019.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£10|