My teaching method varies with each student depending on their learning style and personality. In this way, I can allow for maximum understanding and enthusiasm when engaging with them! Musical instruments and music should be enjoyable, so I also can teach specific requested songs or pieces that the student prefers. When teaching to read music, I provide easy and effective techniques for memorisation.
I am a 2nd year medical student with 4+ years of teaching. I have played piano since I was 4 years old and I used to give weekly lessons to a number of students as a piano teacher. I have taught very young children as well as students with learning disabilities. I was awarded for gaining the highest mark in my ABRSM grade 7 exam in the area for the exam session. I am also experienced with singing and music theory.
- Studying Medicine at King's College London.
- Achieved 39 points and HL 776 in the International Baccalaureate.
- Achieved a score of 3050 (top 2%) in the UK Clinical Aptitude Test.
- Gained 10 A*s and 2 As in iGCSEs/GCSEs.
- Taught young children to play the piano and read music in weekly lessons.
- Tutored teenagers in Spanish and Physics.
- Taught primary school lessons for French.
- Intern at a biotechnology company that develops immunodiagnostic healthcare products.
- Healthcare assistant at various nursing homes.
Teresa is a smart, patient and diligent tutor who helped me pass my math’s A-levels. She is very upbeat and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude, which helped my confidence as well as my grades.
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music theory lessons for all!
Taking musical keyboard lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||£70||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||£130||Not available||£150|