First, I would listen what the person wants to achieve and plan the way towards that goal.
Techniques and methods vary depending on the goal, but I love structural steps.
Will start with the broad picture and time scale to understand the period and why things happened and go into specific details: maps, personalities, sources, social and political lives.
I am very patient and have excellent communication skills. Been teaching children public debating - that taught me patients and play in order to understand. But don't have time fo useless things.
I have been teaching children public speaking for almost a year. It was a class. Results were: increased confidence, ability to construct a speech, improved argumentation. Kids felt that their abilities to stand and make themselves clear were helping them in real life situations. Now I want to adapt these skills in teaching history. I strongly believe that learning history is all about improving your intelligence and achieving your goals because at the end of the day - you will gain incredible analytical skills which are useful everywhere.
University of Strathclyde Glasgow, United Kigdom
BA Hons History, Journalism and Creative Writing Sept. 2014 – PRESENT
• News writing • Tabloids and online platforms
• Modern European history • Research and data analysis
University of Groningen Groningen, Netherlands
Erasmus exchange program Sept. 2016 – Jan. 2017
• Television Studies • Digital communication
• Persuasive communication • Development Studies and Ethnicity
Oceanic Media Glasgow, United Kigdom
Campaigns executive Jan. 2017 – May 2017
• Research and data analysis • Networking
• Management of campaign’s PR • Management of online platforms
Byline Club Glasgow, United Kigdom
University of Strathclyde Journalism Club Dec. 2015 – May 2016
• Networking and ideas-sharing club for like-minded and motivated students
Debate Mate Glasgow, United Kigdom
An educational charity that runs after-school debating clubs Oct. 2015 - PRESENT
• Judge and couch a school club
• Teach pupils how to construct a speech and argue to build their confidence.
Debate Club Glasgow, United Kigdom I Groningen, Netherlands
University of Strathclyde I University of Groningen Sept. 2014 – PRESENT
• English (fluent) • Russian (fluent) • German (basics)
• Lithuanian (fluent) • French (basics)
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, journalism lessons for all!
Taking digital communication lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|