Currently I combine three methods in my classes: the communicative, the lexical and the natural method. This means when teaching I give priority to real communicative situations, real and everyday language and learning in the context of the culture and worldview of Russian-speaking people. The main thing for me in my classes is *the result*, so during the first class we will talk about your objectives and we will elaborate the strategy that will help us achieve them.
So why me?
- courses customized to your goals and adapted to your learning style
- extensive teaching experience
- Bachelor's degree in linguistics and a good command of the theoretical aspects of languages
- certificates and teaching courses
- all materials included
- availability and schedule flexibility
- native speaker of the language
I hope to see you soon in my classes!
Привет! My name is Alexandra, I am a linguist and a teacher of foreign languages. I teach Russian, Spanish and English and I really love it.
I started working as a teacher in 2017, when I lived in Puebla, Mexico, as a part of my student exchange program. As my prácticas profesionales I designed, developed and successfully taught a Russian language course for Spanish speakers. Upon returning to my country I started working in a language school and had the opportunity to teach different types of students, with different objectives, backgrounds and levels.
In 2019 I received my bachelor's degree in Linguistics and Intercultural Communication from HSE in Moscow, Russia, and the same year I took a course in language teaching and passed successfully the Cambridge TKT exam (BAND 4).
Apart from my mother tongue, I also speak English and Spanish fluently so I understand the process of learning a new language and the most frequent difficulties of speakers of other languages with the Russian language.
Do not hesitate to ask me anything else about my training or professional experience, I will gladly answer you!
Education: BA in Linguistics and Intercultural Communication (National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
Formación: Licenciatura en Lingüística y Comunicación Intercultural por NRU HSE de Moscú, Rusia.
ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
* LT training program 2019: Teaching Russian as a foreign language - Language Link Education Center, Moscow;
* Teaching Knowledge Test (Cambridge): Modules 1-3 — BAND 4;
* ELT training program 2019: TKT Blended Course: theory and practice - Language Link Education Center, Moscow;
* ELT seminar 2019: The Lexical Approach Language Link Education Center, Moscow * Academic exchange year Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Mexico Autumn 2017: Facultad De Filosofía y Letras, Lingüística y Literatura Hispana Spring 2018: Facultad De Comunicación, Comunicación Intercultural
*Other courses: Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts, UK 2015: Visual & Performing Arts.
AUG '17 — NOW: FREELANCE TEACHING
FEB — AUG ‘19: TEACHER OF RUSSIAN, ENGLISH AND SPANISH // DIVELANG LANGUAGE SCHOOL MOSCOW, RUSSIA, (concealed information)
* planning, preparing and delivering lessons;
* preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts;
* helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions;
* evaluating students’ class work and assignments;
* recording and maintaining accurate student attendance records and grades classroom management;
* maintaining discipline in the classroom; * creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere. OCT ‘18 — FEB ‘19: JUNIOR TUTOR (A-LEVEL PROGRAM) // LONDON GATES EDUCATION GROUP MOSCOW, RUSSIA: (concealed information)
* communication with children and parents;
* organization of educational processes from A to Z: from meeting children in the hall to helping them to get their homework;
* consultation for parents and kids about the educational process;
* work in the database (schedule, finances) and task planner providing help to the senior tutor (printing the contracts, administering tests, ordering textbooks, preparing classes for the lessons etc.);
* active interaction with kids.
NOV — DEC ‘18 RUSSIAN-SPANISH TRANSLATOR/INTERPRETER // NATIONAL RESEARCH UNIVERSITY HIGHER SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS MOSCOW, RUSSIA: PREPARATORY.HSE.RU/EN/
* translation of visual materials for the events of the Faculty of Preparatory Year; * consecutive interpretation during the events of the Faculty for Spanish-speaking students.
JAN — MAY ‘18: TEACHER OF RUSSIAN // BENEMÉRITA UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE PUEBLA PUEBLA, MEXICO: (concealed information)
I completed an internship (las prácticas profesionales) as a teacher of Russian for the speakers of the Spanish language at the Faculty of Communication Sciences of the Meritorious Autonomous University of Puebla (BUAP): organization, development and administration of the course; planning, preparing and delivering lessons; preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts; general management of the “Russian language and Culture” Project.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|