My teaching method is both interactive and theoretical as there are many verbs and conjugations in Spanish. However, I try to adapt my methods based on the needs of the student (oral Spanish? written?)
My philosophy: Be passionate!
I have been tutoring Spanish to children and adults for three years now. I have prepared students for their GCSE's, A Levels
My objective is to make the language easy and practical for the student. Simple, practical & fast !
- King’s College London - French and Management with a year abroad 2017-2021
• Current average: Upper Second Class with Honours
- EDHEC Business School - Exchange student September 2019 - December 2019
• Credited courses: Finance, Operational Management, Human Resources, Geopolitics, Economics, French for International Business.
- English International College of Marbella (EIC) 2015-2017
• AS levels: AAAB
• A levels: BBB
- The British College of Benalmádena (Spain) 2002-2015
• IGCSEs: 2 A*s, 4 As, 2 Bs (Including A in Mathematics, English First Language, A* in French)
EMPLOYMENT & LEADERSHIP
- L’Oréal (Paris) DMI Communications Assistant Giorgio Armani January 2020 - July 2020
• Assisting on the Acqua for Life brand cause initiative: exposition and asset organisation.
• Creation of communication tools for Fragrance, Beauty and Skincare (press text, visuals,
global communication strategies, mailers, seeding kits..).
• Administration of orders (seeding kits, billings, shipments).
• Management of DMI product stock.
• Contacting with PR teams in all markets (managing requests and demands; from products
to press material and assets).
- L’Oréal (UK) Communications Intern Yves Saint Laurent July 2019 - September 2019
• Product Call Ins - Using Influencer Traackr to fully understand their profile.
• NCO Orders & Stock - creating Overall Cost Pivot and weekly updates.
• Influencer database - new central database with new influencers for different launches
• Creation of digital E-Blasts and Press Releases.
• Independent skincare project - market research, consumers needs, creating lists.
- L’Oréal (UK) Brandstorm Competition October 2018
• UK Runner Up of the L'Oréal Brandstorm 2018 Competition. Mission: "Invent the future skincare experience for health-conscious consumers" - Presentation of an innovative App for La Roche-Posay.
- El Sur (Spain) Newspaper – Journalism Intern August 2018
Editorial department: writing and publishing weekly articles for the local newspaper. IT department: publishing articles online, editing website and articles.
Investigative department: interviewing witnesses and verifying sources of information.
- Clinica Benzaquen (Spain) – Events manager & Marketing Intern June – July 2017
• Online advertising of new beauty products and techniques.
• Organising guest lists and public relations events explaining different facial and corporeal
VOLUNTEERING, ACCOMPLISHMENTS & OTHER INTERESTS
• Languages: Trilingual in English, Spanish and French.
• Volunteer in a maternity care centre for new borns, school for the profoundly deaf and
children with Down Syndrome (Morocco) - October 2017.
• Charity volunteer, fund-raiser helper and event organiser in school for Save the Children
& DEBRA - November 2017.
• Weekly youth leader in a local youth movement (YAJAD) for children from 5-7 years old,
where I developed and conducted weekly educational activities.
• Participant in EIC’s Horizons debating programme, which allowed me to enhance my
leadership skills and where I achieved a diploma as the debater of the term.
• Event and summer camp volunteer for Camp Simcha (Cancer support programme). 29th of
July- 9th of August 2018.
Member of Women in Business and Finance Society and Entrepreneurs Society.
• Certified Level 1 Digital Marketer (overall grade of 94%) - among the top 20% of 20,000
• • •
candidates. October 2018.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|