Having studied the different learning methods, (kinaesthetic, visual, aural and verbal) I appreciate the unique nature of learning and allow for each individual.
Calm and encouraging, i will create quizzes, essay titles and discussion topics within my teaching.
I teach GCSE and A level standard.
Having graduated from one of the most competitive schools in the world, I am in a unique position to show others how to gain top marks in Politics, philosophy and history A levels.
Straight A*s and As at GCSE - Want to get the same? Then sign up for lessons!
2017 - Present - University of Birmingham, Degree in Business Management with Year in Industry
First Year Average - 63%
Achieved 8 first and 2:1 grading's in first year out of 10 modules.
Particularly excelled in Entrepreneurship, achieving 77%. Going through the process of starting a business from scratch, I was exposed to the multitude of tasks and skills the process demanded and successfully created a functional service providing platform.
2010 - 2017 - Cheltenham Ladies' College
3 A levels - History (A*) Politics (A*) Philosophy (A)
10 GCSE's - 7 A*'s and 3 A's including English (A) and Mathematics (A)
September 2016 - May 2017: Airthrie School teaching assistant
- Helping with reading, writing, and classwork. Much patience, and a gentle manner was needed within this role.
October 2015 - May 2016: Gloucester Road School teaching assistant
September 2015 - September 2017: Cheltenham Ladies' College archives assistant
- For two years I assisted with the operations of the extensive archives department. Answering enquiries from school alumni, dictating audio files and compiling collections of photos needed for presentations and displays.
- This role improved my typing and speed reading skills, in which vast amounts of information had to be read to highlight the relevant points.
October 2016: British Association of Friends of Museums, Event coordinator
- Won the place amongst heavy competition.
- Sat in on meetings where the whole charity event was discussed and planned.
- Helped coordinate the logistics of a 400 member event.
September 2018 - Present: Admin role on Birmingham Business school business committee
- Attending committee meetings, contributing to the day to day running of the society. Coordinating events such as the annual ball, advising on meetings with sponsors such as Unilever and Mars, and running the logistics of the society netball league.
September 2016 - May 2017: Astell House Dementia home volunteer
- Chatting to residents and making their stay at the home more comfortable.
September 2016 - January 2017: Founder, Fab Sweets
- Created a sweet selling business during my first year in sixth form, selling to other students.
- Made a £400 profit on just £200 investment.
- Had to negotiate fiercely with management within the school to allow this business to operate as they were initially against my proposal; however, with careful planning and calm logical arguments I was able to convince them to let me sell during school events.
October 2015 - May 2016: Young Enterprise, Sales Manager, Flex
- Through my insistent and friendly sales technique we secured £1200 profit in just 4 short months through pushing our sports clothing lines amongst our peers.
- Runner up in the Gloucestershire sales award for Young Enterprise; competing against at least 20 other companies.
Level 2 Tennis Coach Qualification Grade 8 LAMDA Drama
First Aid at work certified Silver D of E
DBS Certified EnglishType Touch typing certified
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, philosophy lessons for all!
Taking ethics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|