I have a Business and Marketing degree, a post grad in green technology, I am also an A1 assessor having both vocational and academic experience. I have a wealth of materials and international experience. I am also an International trade specialist.
I am a qualified School teacher and Lecturer and have taught internationally in the Middle East, Ireland and Asia both in prestigious International schools and in Businesses. I am also an entrepreneur and marketing adviser having also taught MBA marketing and Business students at London and Essex universities.
International Trade Specialist (ITS)
• MBA from Bedfordshire University England (currently completing)
• NVQ assessor qualified international assessors grade 1A and Btec assessor award
• Registered teacher with the teaching council in Ireland
• Qualified in quality control and operations management
• Bachelor of Science certificate from UCD Dublin Post grad in Green technologies Dublin, Ireland completed in 2010.
• The University of Stirling Bachelor of Arts in Marketing/Business studies from Scotland, United Kingdom in completed 1998.
• JEB Teaching Diploma in educational practices, teaching all Microsoft suits of products.
• Assisted students in working on projects with high profile clients such as Dell Computer, Yahoo, Google and other high tech companies.
• The inventor of a number of patented products, all with environmental and green technologies uses.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£40|