I'm preparing some basic definitions and then i'm using examples to create a basic concept for the student, presentations and some life examples as well(wherever possible) and then i'll get the student through more advanced concepts by doing exercises and giving some homework to improves themselves on their free time as well. Only the theoretical part is not enough to succeed, doing exercises improve your skill and making sure you're not forgetting the applicability of the theoretical stuff. Learning the theory and afterwards doing the application of theory by exercising and through example is my method of teaching.
I am a hard-working, determined, consistent, ambitious and enthusiastic computer science 1st year student at University of Hull. Good literacy, great mathematical and physics skills, with great technological skills as well. I come from Romania and i exceeded in Math, Physics and Computer Science classes.
Hard-working, determined, consistent, ambitious and enthusiastic computer science student at the University of Hull. Good literacy, great mathematical and physics skills, with great technological skills as well. Well-developed team-work skills acquired during my High-school.
• Silver Medal obtained the International Sustainable World Energy Engineering Environment Project Olympiad (I-SWEEEP Olympiad), Engineering Huston, Texas, USA, 2015;
• Mention obtained at the International Competition "Stars of Science", 4th edition, organized on 3-4 April 2015 by "Al. I. Cuza" National College and Gymnasium School No. 28, in partnership with the National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics, through Center for Science Education and Training and Galati County School Inspectorate;
• First Prize at the National Physics Competition Hands on Universe for students, 3rd edition, organized by the Physics Faculty of Bucharest University on 10 April 2015;
• Mention at the "Hands on Universe" Competition, 4th edition, organized by the Physics Faculty of Bucharest University on 22 April 2016;
• Mention at the International Competition "Stars of Science" with international participation, 5th edition, Galati, 22-23 April 2016.
University of Hull – BSc Computer Science (September 2018 → present)
“Carmen Sylva” Theoretical High School (September 2014 → June 2018)
o Achieved Romanian Baccalaureate Diploma:
Assessment of digital Competence – 94 points
Assessment of linguistic competence in English language – B2 overall (Maximum)
Mathematics - 9.1 out of 10
Physics (Classical Mechanics, thermodynamics and basic electricity/electrokinetics) – 9.05 out of 10
Romanian Language – 7.45 out of 10
o General average at the baccalaureate examination – 8.53
Clubs and memberships:
o Part of the Robotic’s school team – 2014 - 2017
o Leader of robotics school team – 2016 – 2017
o Part of the school’s magazine redaction team – 2015 – 2018
o Student Union and class representant within the High School - helping with the organization of lots of events within the high school at a county and a national level.
o Volunteered tutor for physics and computer science class (C++ and basic computer skills) for students.
Interests & Hobbies:
I enjoy watching American football and Boxing/MMA games. In my free time I like to travel, explore, read, work on little software projects (C++ with 3 years of experience, C# with less than a year), coding websites, going to the gym to work out and to continue training on boxing (I’ve been doing it for almost 3 years).
I believe he is a great tutor because whilst I was in my first semester of University, he has helped me massively to pass one of my modules for maths. I have learnt matrices and other high level maths from this tutor. I highly recommend him because whilst he is patient, he finds easy explanations that anyone can understand even to the most difficult problems. Great person with great personality and easy to talk to.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking algorithms lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|