When I relate with others I always try to use a peer education method because no matter who the tutor is, there is a sharing of information and knowledge from both sides.
I tailor each class according to the needs of each student, identifying the needs of learners and, if necessary, adapting course content and delivery style to meet their needs. Preparing flashcards, scenarios and exercises to let them practice what learned.
I am an Italian, energetic and cheerful teacher. I have a huge passion for foreign languages and I my dream has always been to become a teacher in order to convey my passion to my students. I have always loved studying and I am always eager to learn new things. Now, I think, it's time to share my knowledge with others. I have already helped students who were struggling in some subjects in the past and everyone has always told me that I was born to be a teacher and I am teacher material. I also volunteered in Red Cross for many years and I dealt with different kinds of people. This gave me the ability to be patient and to understand who I am dealing with in order to adapt myself to others.
In the past year I have been tutoring people of different ages (21- 70) in different languages (English, Italian and Arabic). I have also tailored specific courses of survival Italian for people who want to travel to Italy and need to communicate using the basic vocabulary.
University of Edinburgh 2016 – 2018
MSc Middle Eastern Studies with Arabic
• This degree combines intensive language study with a thorough grounding in critical and theoretical approaches to Middle Eastern studies and a broad range of discursive options on the Arab world including challenging courses in history, literature and culture.
• Optional courses: Muslims in Britain, Sufism, Gender and Media in the Middle East
IH Cairo, Egypt 2017
Summer Abroad at International Language Institute - (grade A – 90.4%)
• The course was taught in Arabic
• Course included: Modern Standard Arabic, Egyptian dialect and Media Arabic
University of Catania, Italy 2011 – 2015
Bachelor in European, Euromerican and Oriental languages and cultures
• Courses include: English language and literature, Arabic language and literature, Spanish language and culture, Middle Eastern History, IT, Italian literature and Linguistic, Translation techniques, Sociology, Cinema.
• Graduated with honours
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|