My lessons are interactive, starting from a theoretical smattering that I try to make easy, since Italian, as a Romance language, is just very interesting in itself, with all her "nuances and reliefs".
My lessons, while trying to lighten the large grammatical part, are very precise, although very often I let go all those useless or obsolete rules/structures, highlighting above all the juice of the mechanism of functioning of the language and the musicality of sound coming almost to "have fun" through the flow of learning.
Like Socrates, I try to induce my assistants to give birth to the solution-answer-correct expression on their own, while I listen, advice, support and correct, ...but leaving them to make their personal mistakes (full of meaning) and learn from those. :)
I have a degree in economics, specializing in sociology. I lived in Rome and Spain but I come from southern Italy.
During my studies in the Italian capital, I taught Italian to English-speaking guys from different places in the world: I gave lessons for those who wanted to learn Italian out of pure passion and to those who needed to learn it because they were going to do a master's degree in Rome. I taught it professionally in a business-economic context as well as a humanistic one.
My lessons are very interactive and inductive: a bit like Socrates, I like to make my students "give birth" to the solution-answer-correct expression.
Being also a great fan of multiculturalism (which I experienced myself, traveling) I also like to treat, where my students consider it useful and / or interesting, topics concerning Italian culture and our linguistic (funny) way of saying.
And Italy culturally, from north to south, changes really a lot.
ENGLISH TEACHER, INTERMEDIATE LEVEL • “IDIOMA” ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL - ROME, ITALY • 10/2017 – 10/2018
• Grammar and conversation lessons —The main emphasis of these lessons was placed on the development of communication skills in spoken and written present-day Italian • Grammar (forming words, sentence structure, spelling and word sounds), not in the form of strict rules, but through communication and practice
• Vocabulary and idiomatic expressions
• Styles of language use; when a particular use of language is acceptable
• Cultural factors such as the meaning of words in different contexts; the gestures and body language which accompany and influence communication
• Creation and initiatives of “interactive learning” games for adults
• Cultural factors such as the meaning of words in different contexts; the gestures and body language which accompany and influence communication.
TOURISTIC GUIDE • MASSERIA “LE FABRICHE” (MANDURIA, PUGLIA, ITALY) • 02/2017 – 08/2017
• Welcomed guests
• Made interesting travel plans for them in Puglia, South-Italy region
• Provided information within creative frameworks
• Illustration on historical sites and points of interest about the territory to the guests
• Prepared meeting points
• Setting up spaces for cultural events organized by our group in the masseria
• Scheduled appointments and management of the flexible work hours
BUSINESS SCIENCES DEGREE • 2014-2017 • SAPIENZA, UNIVERSITY OF ROME • 2.2
Chiara is probably one of the finest, creative and most approachable teachers with whom I have worked. It has been my very great pleasure to know her for several years.
Shes' kind and very patient, her classes are never boring.
I definitely recommend her to everyone who wants to learn Spanish, Italian or English.
Chiara is a friend of mine. She is a genuine, smart girl with a passion for languages. Her positive attitude and creative nature are one of a kind. She's definitely the right person if you're looking for someone to teach you Italian
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|