my teaching methods is mainly to go through exam papers and firstly have a one on one chat with the student to understand them as a person and their needs when it comes to education. As a student who previously suffered with short term memory, I believe memory is key in studying so I provide many activities and memory exercises to help students remember facts, questions and theories
im a business with marketing student who has just graduated this summer. I am starting a teaching course in September to become a business studies secondary teacher. I have previously tutored business, history, English literature and maths. GSCES, A levels and degree. GSCES 9 A*-C grades, A LEVEL pass and degree 1st
depending on distance the £10 is for petrol. it is 15 standard for a lesson regardless if it is online or at home
I am currently studying Business with Marketing in my 3rd year at Liverpool John Moores University on track for a 2:1/1st. After this degree, I have been accepted for a QTS within a secondary school to teach business studies. I am open to opportunities which involve experience within a classroom. Eventually, I would like to complete my PCGE.
Liverpool John Moores, 2018-2021
• 3rd year of business with marketing on track to a 2:1/1st
• 1st year modules: Academic and Business skills, Contemporary Business Issues, Business and Economic Decision Making, Finance and Accounting skills, Marketing for Business, Fundamentals of Management
• 2nd year modules: Employability Skills, Organisational Behaviour, Digital Business Intelligence, Research Methods, Consumer Behaviour and Buyer Behaviour in Action, Retail Management
• 3rd yead modules: Strategic Management, Innovation and Creativity, Marketing for Emerging Markets, Business Consultancy, Strategic Branding and CRS
City and Islington sixth form college (London), 2016-2018
• A Level = 3 A*- D grade (Philosophy, English Literature, History)
Gladesmore Community School (London), 2011-2016
● GCSE = 9 A*- C grades (English Literature, English Language, Maths, Media Studies, History, French, Core Science, Additional Science and Drama)
Marketing and Business Support Co-ordinator at Sensor City, January 2020 – March 2020
• Some duties which I took on included: helping the marketing manager with the website, social media page , research new partners which suit the target market criteria and help organise events throughout my time at Sensor City.
• I have now gained knowledge on software’s such as: openshot, PowerPoint, WordPress, Sinagelife, Occupie Operate and Excel.
Tesco Superstore, April 2020 – June 2020
• I have been working through the global pandemic, which means I have had to demonstrate many customer service skills
• I have had to be fast paced to ensure every customer is served quickly, patient with many customers due to restrictions and different attitudes of customers
The Good Catch, September 2019 – January 2020
• I have to use my key skills of face-to-face customer service and I have to apply it appropriately depending on the customers we would receive in the shop.
• I have learnt to be quick on my feet but also aware as I would have to make sure all orders and change are correct for the customer to make sure there are no problems.
Somerstown Coffee House, June 2019 – January 2020
• I have gained knowledge of customer service particularly face-to-face customer service. I had to use this during key tasks such as table service and making sure I approach customers in the correct way and learning how I would approach different customers differently.
• I helped with the Instagram page over the summer. This included taking photos of the food and drinks they served and posting at least 3 times a week on the account using relevant hashtags as a way to increase their exposure on social media page
Coyote Ugly Bar, January 2019 - June 2019
• I have had to use face-to-face customer service when behind the bar as I needed to know how to approach customers appropriately in a busy nightclub.
• I have gained some brand awareness knowledge as this bar has a particular image to keep relating the movie it is based on that all staff must remember; we would also have certain alcohol’s which would be the bars sponsored brands like Jack Daniels.
Magic Memories, February 2018 - July 2018
• I have had to use selling skills here as I had to upsell many books that were printed here. I had learnt to reach targets we were given each day in the amount of books we had to sell and also learned how to upsell during my time here.
• I used face-to-face customer service every shift I worked there and learnt how to approach customers appropriately to sell the books to them.
Pimps and Pinups, February 2017 - February 2018
• I gained much brand awareness as this salon would only use their own brand of shampoo and conditioner. To promote this, during the time I washed the hair, I would let customers know what product I am using and remind them it is the hair salons own brand product to help promote it. I would also have to be aware of the well-known brands we stocked too to buy such as Schwarzkopf and try to promote these too as this brand would sponsor the hair salon.
In the past, I have volunteered for two RSPCA charity shops as I have a passion for animals and helping them when I can. In the future, I would be interested in running a charity event of my own in aid for an animal charity.
Hobbies and Interests:
I have been interested in travelling and would like to start doing this more in the future. I also have interests in animals and vegetarianism. I have started learning Spanish with the Rosetta stone app with my studies so I can improve my language prospects for not only future jobs but for travelling. Also, I like to regularly go to the gym outside University and keep fit as this is an important part of my life. Recently, I have completed a two week digital marketing and social media for business by Accenture and I have completed google digital garage too to keep me up to date with new digital marketing techniques and how this can be applied in a workplace.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking human resource management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|