I am a second-year Medical student at the University of Nottingham. I excel in Biochemistry, Anatomy and Human body Physiology, other topics covered by me include microbiology, pathology, nutrition and haematology.
If you are located in Nottingham, I am available to come to an organised location i.e. a library, or your home to engage in the session. I like to teaching using a step by step method. I will start at the appropriate level of understanding and build up the difficulty based on our progress.
I am also available on Skype or Facetime and will use Whiteboard, online editing application or hand drawing for illustrations and when composing diagrams.
We learn at your pace with guaranteed IMPROVEMENTS!!
I began giving lessons from a young age to students of lower years at my school at low rates.
I have also worked with other international tutoring companies and performed very well with different learning styles.
So far I have helped more than 3 students get into medicine in the UK. I provided assistance and advice when writing the UCAS application and Personal statement. I also provide advice on what work experience is sought out by universities when applying and how to maximise your chance in an interview.
I prioritise student' education and success first, however as a medical student I am very busy, so I charge a fee for travelling and additional hours. However, these rates are low considering the quality of learning received.
I am currently a medical student at the University of Nottingham, my ambition is to become a doctor in the surgical field after my degree, I believe working with your company will provide me with the opportunity and discipline I need to further develop and shape my character.
• I have completed my Irish Leaving Certificate 2015 (A level equivalent) at The Institute of Education Dublin achieving: Maths A Biology A* Chemistry A* Physics A Engineering B* this is an A level equivalent of A*AA.
• I am also fluent in English, French and have a high understanding of Igbo and Irish.
• I am now a second-year medical student at The University of Nottingham.
• I am a certified Care and Support worker with great experience in manual handling, hoisting and personal care.
• I’ve also been trained in the area of nutrition and hygiene and understand the standard protocol.
• Treasurer of HEARTSTART (CPR and emergency care based society) achieved in my first year
• Vice president of my University basketball team
• Course representative for year at Medical school class of 2020
• Representative of my university in Tri-Campus games Malaysia
• Certification as Instructor of Emergency Life Support Techniques
• Certificate of training for Information Governance
• Gaisce (Irish Presidential student award)
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£2|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£10|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£20|