I am a qualified M.C.A with 18 years of IT experience in a MNC, with global work exposure.
Teaching technique -- Starting with C language basics, and then create expertise in the language through exercises. Also explain the strengths of the language and its application in IT.
Students ranging from Class IX of school, to those pursuing Post-graduation can benefit from the teachings.
1. Taught to MCA students in IP University, Delhi from 1999-2000.
2. Zero as of now.
3. Students very well placed in IT industry.
4. Patience, Communication skills, knowledge and frequency match with the students.
Travelling cost (on actuals) needs to be added based on the available mode of transport (metro/bus/cab).
Over 17 Years of extensive experience in the IT Industry in various roles in development and implementation of variety of complex IT projects. Ability to work in teams with individuals of different skill sets, spread across various geographies, strong commitment to get complex job done under strict deadlines.
Well experienced in Project and People Management
Have implemented and practiced AGILE ways of working; certified Scrum Master.
Essential areas of strength exhibited and appreciated across the roles:
✓ Customer first approach, good customer interaction, communication skills, and project coordination
✓ Strong Project Management, People Management skills
✓ Deliveries within time, cost and quality
✓ Strong Analytical skills
✓ Process Oriented, Perseverance, Passion to win
• Proficiency in R&D Project Management, Customer Project Management
• PRINCE2 Certification
• AGILE Ways of Working; certified Scrum Master
• C, C++, Unix, PL-SQL
• Tools JIRA, Focal Point (IBM), IBM Clearcase, Modification Handling tool, Project Management tool, Document Versioning tool
Presently working with Ericsson India Global services Pvt Ltd. (EGI), since Jan
2005, based out of NCR, India.
• Working as People Manager (Aug 2016 till present) in the Order Management (EOC/ECM) Practice Area (Service Delivery Unit):
The role includes performing all the very essential activities of People Management in the Order Management Practice Area, enlisted below:
Capacity, Capability and Competency -- Resource Demand capturing from the Delivery clusters/Regions (including ADM demands), Resource Fulfillment, Capacity planning, monitoring Resource utilization, Training planning, and nominations for building competency in the team.
Closely monitoring the Project status and the Project deliveries.
Operational activities such as Hiring/Exit, Appraisals, New joiner Onboarding, Awards and Recognitions of team members.
• Sr Manager (Feb 2015 till Aug 2016) in the Ericsson Services organization
The role included executing and delivering the R&D projects for the Managed Services tools (MSDP), for the Ericsson Managed Services customers, along with the people management of the team members.
Internal projects on the Ericsson Project Management tool.
• Technical Account Manager (Sep 2010 to Feb 2015) in the Ericsson R&D organization
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) role included the following responsibilities:
Rolling out a no. of Product Customizations (PC) deliveries, for the BSS nodes, within time and cost. Involves customer focus and active interaction with the Regions (Customer Units).
Closely worked with the Program Sponsor, PC Program and Product Sales Support in PC prioritization, PC Escalations, PC Exemptions, and PC financials.
Handled Special, Fast-Track projects for dedicated customers (eg WIND Italy, MTN SA).
Ownership of the PC processes; responsible for Processes information update and maintenance.
Focal Point (FP) tool used for handling PC’s; kept updated with the latest PCs info; PC Statistics generated and presented to the R&D Senior Management.
• Project Lead / Project Manager (Jan 2005 to Sep 2010) in the Ericsson R&D organization
The role included all the essential Project Management activities, while executing the following responsibilities:
Rolling out Correction Packages (CP) for the product Ericsson Billing Mediation that contain the product defect fixes and the Product Customizations (PCs) for the Ericsson customers, handling customer escalations for the product defects.
Modification handling owner for the product Ericsson Billing Mediation, to manage the registered product defects lifecycle.
Setting up and practicing Agile Ways of Working in the team.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
• Worked with Wipro Technologies, Gurgaon from Jan 30 2003 to Jan 5 2005 as a Sr Engineer/Technical Lead for Ericsson Billing Mediation product for development and maintenance. Responsibility included Design Maintenance release work (Emergency Packages for defects), Trouble Reports fixing in the product design, and Modification Handling for the product bugs.
Had been engaged in Ericsson Global support team, for the Billing Mediation Product during this tenure, main activity being handling/resolving customer requests.
• Worked with Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly Ericsson-Hewlett Packard Telecommunications India Pvt. Ltd.), New Delhi from Sep 7 2000 to Jan 29 2003 as a Sr. Systems Engineer. Main activities during this tenure were Billing Mediation implementation work for the Billing Mediation Product customers, customized reports creation for the Interconnect product customers, Pro-C code compilation of a Interconnect module.
• Served as a lecturer, faculty for Computer Science, in G.G.S. Indra Prastha University, Delhi from Aug 1999 to Sep 6 2000; responsible for lectures and assignments on Programming in C, and in Data structures.
• P.G.D.B.A in Operations and Marketing
Symbiosis Institute (S.C.D.L), Pune, Maharashtra
• Master of Computer Applications
Computer Science Department, University of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra
• B.A. (Hons.) Mathematics
St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi, Delhi
Telephone: +91 (concealed information) e-Mail: (concealed information)
Date of Birth: 1975-01-31 Passport Number: H2957339
Address: B-3/56-A, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£6||£6|
|5 hours||Not available||£24||£28|
|10 hours||Not available||£40||£57|