I love to make sure students are challenged with each lesson. I want them to learn how to push themselves and surprise themselves. I believe in working on repertoire that the student enjoys, but also suggesting songs that I think will help them on their way. I am very technical when it comes to the voice, so that no damage is ever done, but also teach feel and performance.
Chess has been teaching for over 10 years and has taught people of all ages and abilities.
Chess Galea is a Maltese-Born, London-living Pop-RnB singer and songwriter. She has written, produced and self-released all her singles, EP’s and albums which have been sold in HMV. She has performed live on BBC radio, represented Malta at Eastern Europe’s biggest festival in Vitebsk with 1M viewers, & has been singing around London and collaborating with amazing artists and writers in Berlin and LA.
Chess is also a commercial model and has been a model for Vera Wang, BERTA, M&S and Grey Goose Vodka to name a few.
“I thoroughly enjoyed that - hope you didn’t mind me singing along” - Sir Michael Caine
Lessons that are cancelled with less than 48 hours notice must still be paid for.
- ACM GRADUATE
- Represented Malta in Eastern Europe’s biggest singing festival in Vitebsk, Belarus (2019)
- Contestant on BBC ONE’s 2018 show ‘All Together Now’
- Reached number 30 in iTunes Top 40 Charts with own song
- Topline Melody writer and Lyric writer for DJ’s Producers and Record Labels
- Ensamble/Chorus in Jekyll & Hyde -The Musical (Malta)
- Semi-Finalist in UK Songwriting Contest
- Live radio performance sessions including BBC RADIO
- Band Manager/CEO for (concealed information) Booking credits include Royal Albert Hall Presents,The Shard, City Hall and many prominent venues in the capital.
- Studied Music and vocals at the ACM Guildford (HDip) - Keyboard Skills
- Sight Singing Skills
- Organised own New York Tour
- Part of the ACM Gospel Choir (Soprano) - Bass guitar skills
- Founder of RNB LIVE LONDON
- Musical Director for Phoenix Choir
Teaching & Coaching experience/schools I've worked with:
- Leanne Edwards School of Theatre Arts - 4 years at the school teaching ages 6-18
- Stage Coach
- Italia Conti
- Private Coaching - 8 years experience, all ages, prep for Rockschool and Trinity exams
- Musical Director for children’s production of ‘Seussical The Musical’ at Woking theatre.
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music theory lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coaching lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|