My classes are mainly conversational. I believe that it is one of the best ways to learn a language and have fun at the same time. After our first lesson, we will have a discussion about your preferences and needs and I will tailor my teaching methodology to what you.
I am a Spanish and English teacher with an MA in TESOL and CELTA teaching qualification. Experience
teaching English and Spanish as a foreign language to children, teenagers and adults from
diverse backgrounds and varying levels of ability. Goal-oriented professional with strong
communication and organizational skills.
Spanish Teacher. August 2017 - ongoing
Berlitz Language School. London, UK
● Teaching Spanish to students aged 18 and up.
● Using the Berlitz method teaching model to improve students grammar, listening, writing
and reading skills.
● Planning and delivering lessons using provided and personal teaching material.
Cover Teacher (ESOL). September 2017 - ongoing
Cardinal Hume Centre. London, UK
● Teaching English to refugees, migrants and asylum seekers who are unable to afford or
access English classes at colleges.
● Planning and delivering lessons, ensuring they are in line with the ESOL Core
● Evaluating student progress and advising students on how to progress.
Preschool Head Teacher. January - December 2016
YMCA of Greater Hartford. Vernon, CT - USA
● Designed and implemented preschool curriculum and lesson plans to 10-14 students
from multicultural backgrounds.
● Developed lesson plans and agendas according to curriculum guidelines.
● Developed age-appropriate level activities for children (6 months - 5 years old).
● Worked with teacher assistants to ensure the quality of classes and safety of children.
English Instructor. August - October 2015
Berlitz Language Institute. Lima, Peru
● Taught English to Spanish speaking students aged 18 and up.
● Used the Berlitz method teaching model to improve students grammar, listening, writing
and reading skills.
● Planned and delivered lessons using provided and personal teaching material.
● Created course materials, including worksheets, quizzes, and reading samples.
English and Math Tutor. February - May 2015
TRiO Educational Talent Search. New Britain, CT - USA
● Monitored and assessed students to help them improve their performance.
● Identified, selected and modified resources to meet students’ diverse needs and
integrated worksheets to explain lessons and consolidate concepts.
English Teacher. March 2009 - November 2010
Virgen de la Puerta Elementary School. Lima, Peru
● Taught English to Spanish speaking students aged 5 to 10 years old.
● Created all course materials, including worksheets, quizzes, and reading samples.
● Attended regular parents evenings to discuss children’s progress.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£16|