I have taught at an A-Level and GCSE level, as well as delivering mock lessons at a degree level. My lesson structures have included an introduction to the topic, providing information on topic, an activity/group discussion and group feedback, class discussion and overall feedback.
Schemes of Work and lesson plans are always written with integrated plans for learning which are reflected upon, after being taught, to understand the value in terms of the students’ learning experience. Student feedback is often sought, by way of questionnaires and lesson reviews.
My teaching methods are dynamic, engaging and encouraging. I have successful pass rates for GCSE English, Business Studies, 11+ and SATS .
I am 33 years old and have been teaching A Level and GCSE English, History and Maths at sixth form for 12 years; my results have surpassed national pass rates and been rated "outstanding". - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: English, Maths, History and International Relations, all up to degree level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I’m Oxbridge educated and passionate about both language and literature. Are you looking for an inspirational, patient and empowering tutor who can assess your specific needs and engage you to address and overcome them? Lessons with me are about overcoming any barriers to learning and breaking them down concisely.
I like to approach learning by understanding. Not memory learning as people often say is all you need for GCSE and A level. I like my students to completely understand a topic before moving on, meaning that if a question comes up that they haven't seen before, they can apply their understanding and logically work their way through any question.
I am a qualified teacher with experience of taking students through their GCSEs at both Higher and Foundation levels. In 2011 I became an Edexcel Examiner so that I could offer my students further insights into how marks on exam papers are gained. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths: 11+/KS2/KS3/GCSE/Adult - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a professional maths tutor, trained at Birmingham City University and I have 7 years teaching experience. I have worked with students at different levels to help them achieve their aims. If you need a reliable maths tutor then please contact me.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is after school as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week. The Kumon programmes work in a logical, sequential way to develop mathematics and English skills to a level equivalent to "A" level topics.
I believe every child deserves the best start in life. If you feel the same contact me now. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As above and others. Please contact me and enquire. - Tell me about your qualifications. Masters degree. - How much do you charge? Rates as above. - Where do you teach? Student's home, alternative locations determined by students' parents, as well as online.
Highly experienced, sympathetic Classics teacher, (Birmingham based) seeks to widen his clientele of tutees. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths KS2-3, 11+, 13+, GCSE English, History, Latin, Greek, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation, Advanced Level Latin, Greek, History, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA Classical Studies, St.
As a successful qualified teacher and private tutor, over the past 20 years, I have helped many students to develop their understanding and confidence, gain entry to top schools in and around Birmingham and achieve highly in Maths GCSEs and A Levels. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor for 11+/Grammar School entrance examinations and Maths at all ages / levels.
My teaching manner is usually rather relaxed but diligent. I'll try my best to understand any queries you may have and to find a solution to best suit you. I won't force you at uncomfortable paces and each session will be controlled directly by you. We can be as friendly or serious as possible, though I tend to find that people learn better when talking to a friend.
- Classes At Excellerate Learning we specialise in providing tuition in English: helping to develop your skills in a way focussed on achieving both exam success and drastic improvements in the overall quality of your writing.
I am an experienced Chinese Mandarin, Maths teacher/tutor and & certified 11+ teacher. I am a patient, passionate and dedicated teacher and have a very good success rate with all of my pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chinese Mandarin, Maths, entrance test preparation and Computer/IT. - Tell me about your qualifications. PHD postgraduate qualification.
I am passionate about teaching science, as it has limitless scope and with the right amount of enthusiasm, tickles the curiosity of children. I love working with pupils and helping them to fulfill their potential educationally.
I've generally given lessons to students preparing for 11+, English and Maths at primary school level, and Maths at GCSE level. I'm also open to supporting students who study A-Level Maths. My ways of teaching are centred around examples - real life or artificial examples that can help a student understand what I'm teaching.
- Classes Classes are run by a qualified instructor who is also a qualified teacher with many years of experience. - Ages and Levels Covered Starting from 3 with no upper limit - the course focuses on student ability irrespective of age - Opening Times Wednesday 4.30 to 6.30 Saturday 11.30 to 1.
For more information on me, read my interview below and articles poster. I also have a blog: (concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English from KS1 up to KS4. I also offer A Level English Language and A Level English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 9 GCSE's (all grade B-A*.) I have A Levels in English, Psychology and Geography (all grade A).
- Classes Our unique programmes complement the UK school curriculum and cater for your child's individual needs, allowing them to study at a rate that is just right for them and will eventually allow them to take responsibility for their own learning. Our English and Maths programmes have been developed over the last 55 years by dedicated instructional teams working across four continents.
- Classes At Kip McGrath we provide professional tuition delivered by fully qualified and experienced teachers.A typical 80 minute lesson might include 6 different learning activities including a computer activity and comfort break. Homework is set and marked and constructive feedback is provided to student and parents. - Ages and Levels Covered We cater for students in Key Stages KS2-5.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Swindon.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Swindon and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Swindon by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.