I believe that all students learn differently and adapt my lessons to the individual needs of the student. I believe that students learn best through scaffolding - learning by example - and so adopt the modelling teaching strategy. I also adopt a multi-sensory approach to teaching.
- Classes Our unique programmes complement the UK school curriculum and cater for your child's individual needs, allowing them to study at a rate that is just right for them and will eventually allow them to take responsibility for their own learning. Our English and Maths programmes have been developed over the last 55 years by dedicated instructional teams working across four continents.
- Classes Classes are run by a qualified instructor who is also a qualified teacher with many years of experience. - Ages and Levels Covered Starting from 3 with no upper limit - the course focuses on student ability irrespective of age - Opening Times Wednesday 4.30 to 6.30 Saturday 11.30 to 1.
For more information on me, read my interview below and articles poster. I also have a blog: (concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English from KS1 up to KS4. I also offer A Level English Language and A Level English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 9 GCSE's (all grade B-A*.) I have A Levels in English, Psychology and Geography (all grade A).
I am an experienced Chinese Mandarin, Maths teacher/tutor and & certified 11+ teacher. I am a patient, passionate and dedicated teacher and have a very good success rate with all of my pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chinese Mandarin, Maths, entrance test preparation and Computer/IT. - Tell me about your qualifications. PHD postgraduate qualification.
My teaching manner is usually rather relaxed but diligent. I'll try my best to understand any queries you may have and to find a solution to best suit you. I won't force you at uncomfortable paces and each session will be controlled directly by you. We can be as friendly or serious as possible, though I tend to find that people learn better when talking to a friend.
Highly experienced, sympathetic Classics teacher, (Birmingham based) seeks to widen his clientele of tutees. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths KS2-3, 11+, 13+, GCSE English, History, Latin, Greek, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation, Advanced Level Latin, Greek, History, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA Classical Studies, St.
I like to approach learning by understanding. Not memory learning as people often say is all you need for GCSE and A level. I like my students to completely understand a topic before moving on, meaning that if a question comes up that they haven't seen before, they can apply their understanding and logically work their way through any question.
I am a professional maths tutor, trained at Birmingham City University and I have 7 years teaching experience. I have worked with students at different levels to help them achieve their aims. If you need a reliable maths tutor then please contact me.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is after school as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week. The Kumon programmes work in a logical, sequential way to develop mathematics and English skills to a level equivalent to "A" level topics.
I believe every child deserves the best start in life. If you feel the same contact me now. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As above and others. Please contact me and enquire. - Tell me about your qualifications. Masters degree. - How much do you charge? Rates as above. - Where do you teach? Student's home, alternative locations determined by students' parents, as well as online.
As a successful qualified teacher and private tutor, over the past 20 years, I have helped many students to develop their understanding and confidence, gain entry to top schools in and around Birmingham and achieve highly in Maths GCSEs and A Levels. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor for 11+/Grammar School entrance examinations and Maths at all ages / levels.
My teaching method is to work on topics and exam questions to help the students to improve their maths skills, knowledge and their confidence for taking their pre- GCSE or GSCE exams. I work on GCSE past papers from different exam boards.
I am an experienced local university lecturer (English) and part-time tutor, offering tutoring in English at GCSE and A level in the evenings and at weekends. I have tutored a large number of students in the Warwickshire area, offering tutoring support in English Language and Literature.
I am passionate about teaching science, as it has limitless scope and with the right amount of enthusiasm, tickles the curiosity of children. I love working with pupils and helping them to fulfill their potential educationally.
I've generally given lessons to students preparing for 11+, English and Maths at primary school level, and Maths at GCSE level. I'm also open to supporting students who study A-Level Maths. My ways of teaching are centred around examples - real life or artificial examples that can help a student understand what I'm teaching.
I like to teach the topic that we’re studying and explain it to students and then give them exam style questions to practice and I have taught many of my mums friends whose have gone up by a whole grade in GCSEs.
My teaching methods are dynamic, engaging and encouraging. I have successful pass rates for GCSE English, Business Studies, 11+ and SATS .
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English at Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a GCSE examiner and SATs marker. I have the OCR Level 7 Diploma in Teaching Children With Specific Difficulties (Dyslexia). - How much do you charge? I charge £30 for sessions with 2 learners. I charge extra for travel to Birmingham.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary subjects and English, Drama and PE up to GCSE. I also coach martial arts/self defence (for all ages) in addition to Zen Meditation and Reiki (master). - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a fully qualified teacher BA Ed Hon (QTS) and member of the General Teaching Council (GTC).
I am an experienced tutor with a Masters in Molecular Genetics and a first class BSc Biomedical Science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? All subjects up to GCSEs Biology, Chemistry and Physics to the A/Ls Biological, molecular and biomedical sciences to degree levels - Tell me about your qualifications.
By creating a fun and structured approach to learning, I build up a strong rapport with my students. This relaxed environment allows skills and talents to flourish, leading to many students achieving higher grades than expected. I also help students to prepare for important exams (11 plus, GCSE) by discussing and practising past papers.
I am a qualified teacher with experience of taking students through their GCSEs at both Higher and Foundation levels. In 2011 I became an Edexcel Examiner so that I could offer my students further insights into how marks on exam papers are gained. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths: 11+/KS2/KS3/GCSE/Adult - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am Primary and Secondary trained with a specialism in English Language and Literature. I have been teaching for twenty years both in the UK and abroad and have covered all age ranges from 6 to 18. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science, Art, MFL, Religious Education, History. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a high 11+ pass rate. I teach sympathetically, with praise and encouragement, but also work to raise standards through high expectations. I have a thorough knowledge of the new curriculum and use the most effective and up-to-date resources. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths English Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Solihull.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Solihull and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Solihull by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.