I am a very dedicated and determined person and know I can deliver what I am required to with real interest and motivation be it related to my work or the community. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Science Chemistry Biology - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each student works on their own individual development plan. Students work at their own pace and are observed doing their work, enabling the instructor to set work at the right level for that student.
- Classes Classes run on Mondays and Thursdays from 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (last entry 5 p.m.) and operate on a 'drop in' basis within those times. Your child should be with us for approximately half an hour. Before starting study, you child will do some small exercises to determine where they should start on the programme.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week. The Kumon programmes provide supplementary study, designed in a very logical, step by step, way.
- Classes Classes operate on a 'drop-in' basis and each student works on his or her individualised work whilst at the study centre. You can expect to spend about 30 minutes at the centre for each subject studied. It is recommended that students attend the centre twice a week. The Kumon Instructor is assisted by 4 mature adult assistants and 3 6th form students, so help is always at hand.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
- Classes - Maths and English - Early years to GCSE - Based on UK national curriculum - Relevant and interesting programmes with the need for repeats - Long term programmes of study to assist your child's school career - Build confidence and self esteem - 11+ and shorter and holiday plans available - Drop in sessions - Ages and Levels Covered - All abilities from pre-school to 16...
- Classes Kumon offers after school Maths and English classes that run on a drop-in basis. Classes are held twice weekly. Students have the option to attend one or both classes. - Ages and Levels Covered Kumon study is available for children of all ages. At the Kumon Ormskirk Study Centre we generally enrol children between the ages of 4 to 16. - Opening Times Tuesday and Thursday - between 3.
As a qualified Higher Teaching Assistant and a mum of two kids, I have got lots of experience teaching children. Teaching is my passion and I look forward to guiding your children to success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor children in maths and English for Primary school children. I also prepare children towards 7+, 11+ and Independent school exams. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes - Maths and English from pre-school to GCSE - Flexible work plans to meet the individual needs and goals of each student. - Builds confidence and self esteem - Promotes an enjoyment in learning. - Most programmes are long term study plans - Helps with sats and other examinations. - Shorter programmes available - 11+, GCSE, Holiday study.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at the centre is on a "drop-in" basis as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Widnes.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Widnes and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Widnes by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.