I try my best for students that they can have deep understanding of topics, i can teach from o level to onwards , i have 5 years teaching experience
Firstly revising the related previous rules after that presenting the lesson after that, sharing students with practice
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each student works on their own individual development plan. Students work at their own pace and are observed doing their work, enabling the instructor to set work at the right level for that student.
20 yrs teaching experience of Mathematics at GCSE and A Level and also an examiner for AQA GCSE Maths exams.
Hi! Welcome to my page! I can tutor Maths Up to GCSE level! I have a firm but fair approach to tutoring, meaning I want the best possible result for you, and I won't let you slack! I am fun, and can make tutoring sessions enjoyable and easily accessible , meaning everybody has a chance to learn!!
I try to make each lesson unique to the student as no two students have the same needs. This all depends on their ability level and confidence in each topic. I try to start with the basics in each lesson and work my way to the harder questions through the lesson.
Ihar graduated from University of Nottingham with a first class master’s degree in Mathematics. Mathematics is his specialty, but he is very equipped to tutor any mathematical related subjects his students require.
I approach each topic by working from more basic problems to more advanced. I like to include a practical element to every lesson where possible. I encourage students to think about each topic in the bigger context to ensure full understanding of the topic.
I'm a retail store manager with 5+ years experience, looking to earn a little extra money by tutoring. I'm a friendly, patient guy who tries to speak in 'plain English' and explain the 'why' behind concepts rather than just saying 'that's the way it is'.
I have started teaching maths to adults and students struggling while still at school or till at college as well as service staffs .Later taught at high schools maths and itc ,at college I was lecturer assistant -duties included hepling with running of teachin with every day esol students,helped in itc and computer s/w trouble shooting..
I havnt done much maths teaching before but I have learnt a lot from my a level teachers and as I find maths easy and fun I think I could provide good maths tutoring.
My teaching method is to get you through the exam by inspiring and building confidence.
My teaching method is to help students understand the context of the course aiding their ability to solve issues and giving them a wider meaning of their course. The main focus is to build the foundation and then solve complex questions. My method may take longer but it will lead to better long term results so patience will be required from both ends.
I'm a young individual who has a flaw and talent for maths which is illustrated through my choosing of maths for A-Level. My methods of teaching include past paper questions, videos, diagrams and textbook teaching.
- Classes Classes run on Mondays and Thursdays from 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (last entry 5 p.m.) and operate on a 'drop in' basis within those times. Your child should be with us for approximately half an hour. Before starting study, you child will do some small exercises to determine where they should start on the programme.
I generally corellaterthe concept with real time examples to make sure that each and every student understand the concept easily.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week. The Kumon programmes provide supplementary study, designed in a very logical, step by step, way.
Basically I quiz my students at first and ask what they know and what they struggle with and try to fix the problems they may already be facing with their maths then excel them getting them ready for SATs or mocks
My teaching method changes with each person I teach.
I can teach my subjects to GCSE and A-Level students. I start with the basics, making sure a student understands where the concepts being used come from to ensure a strong understanding of the content. I have plenty of patience to explain more difficult concepts in other ways if necessary.
Own home tutoring 1-2-1 or in small groups following any preferred structure. Likes to use whiteboards/ video clips/ interactive materials to engage pupils. Flexible on timings, usually tutor on weekday nights and can commit to weekly sessions or one-offs. Experienced in marking and editing for coursework preparation.
With a new pupil I will always start by performing an assessment in the first session in order to identify areas of improvement and then use this to devise a plan in order to tailor the subsequent lessons to the needs of the student. Further questions will be given based on the material covered in the lesson for the student to work through before the following session.
I want to help children of Primary school and Secondary school age in Maths and Statistics. I want each child to feel like they can come to me with an issue that they may have in the subject and we can work together patiently to try to resolve it and help their personal understanding.
I can help you get your head around concepts in a fun yet concise manner as well as providing relevant exam technique advice. I am happy to travel short distances to your house, or alternatively you can come to me.
I usually approach my teaching with different teaching methods since the students within the classroom are diverse. student teacher teacher method,reinforce, formative assessment, class discussion, test. I give class objectives and see how far we can goo within the lesson in order to see each student understanding.
Biology and Maths tutor available to help you with basic skills up to GCSE and A Level in Biology. Can also help with the other Sciences, just get in touch. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology Maths - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE Secondary Science BSc Zoology (Hons) 1st year Cert. Ed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a newly qualified primary school teacher. I can teach all curriculum subjects. Throughout my education, I have mainly studied Drama, Performance and Media, ICT and Languages. These are my strengths when teaching. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in ICT and Education Studies.
I am educated to a postgraduate level. My level of teaching is from primary level to undergrad and everything inbetween. I mark A'level exam papers for two exam boards, write exam questions and "Maths for business" courses for training companies and travel around the country training tutors how to teach maths better.
I am offering tuition in Maths for GCSE and A-Level students. In all of my tutoring sessions, my aim is to guide rather than lecture, helping the student to become more confident in their ability and to help build positive study habits.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Widnes.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Widnes and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Widnes by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.