I am a very dedicated and determined person and know I can deliver what I am required to with real interest and motivation be it related to my work or the community. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Science Chemistry Biology - Tell me about your qualifications.
I believe that teaching should be personalised to the individual learner.
I usually approach my teaching with different teaching methods since the students within the classroom are diverse. student teacher teacher method,reinforce, formative assessment, class discussion, test. I give class objectives and see how far we can goo within the lesson in order to see each student understanding.
Biology and Maths tutor available to help you with basic skills up to GCSE and A Level in Biology. Can also help with the other Sciences, just get in touch. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology Maths - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE Secondary Science BSc Zoology (Hons) 1st year Cert. Ed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a newly qualified primary school teacher. I can teach all curriculum subjects. Throughout my education, I have mainly studied Drama, Performance and Media, ICT and Languages. These are my strengths when teaching. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in ICT and Education Studies.
My teaching style has always been fun, friendly and I pride myself on being able to make difficult topics accessible to all. I believe success is achievable for every pupil and pursue that goal with them. If a pupil does not understand a topic then I will find another way to make sure they do.
Hi, I have just completed my BSc Mathematics at Nottingham University in which i achieved a 2.1. I will be starting my PGCE in September 2011. Please feel free to contact if you require further assistance with the subjects I have listed, or if you wish just to increase confidence within these areas.
The Liverpool Medical Students Tuition Services (LMSTS). Friendly and approachable tutors. Aims to pass on our enthusiasm for Maths and Science and to make learning fun. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ tuition, Mathematics (up to GCSE standard), Science (up to GCSE standard), A Level Chemistry, A Level Human Biology, UKCAT preparation, assistant getting into medicial school.
I am a medical graduate with a passion for teaching science and maths. I am friendly, patient and have excellent communication skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and A level Physics and maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Practically all subjects up to GCSE level - Tell me about your qualifications. Currently a dental student so plenty of recent experience on how the exam system works. GCSE's 3A* 6A 3B... Alevels 3A - How much do you charge? All prices are negotiable. - Where do you teach? I am living very near to Liverpool lime St station..approximately 10 mins walk.
I am an experienced teacher with different approaches to suit the individual need of the pupil. I work closely with every pupils to build confidence and get the most out of my students.
I take a practical approach to teaching as from my past experience I believe that working through past paper questions is the best way to learn how to effectively answer questions correctly, especially under tough exam time conditions, while also understanding the context behind the questions which will allow students to apply their knowledge to any exam question they may come across.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, Physics and Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications. CertEd Physics and Gen Science. Newman College of Education. 1973 - 1976 BA Physics and Technology with Mathematics. Open University 1986 - 1991 - How much do you charge? I charge 25 pounds per hour. - Where do you teach? I tutor in the student's home.
I believe in a relaxed, fun but focussed approach to tutoring. The session being tailor made to each child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am qualified to teach the full Primary Curriculum. My areas of expertise are: Maths, Literacy, including reading and handwriting and Science across the Primary age range. - Tell me about your qualifications. I qualified as a teacher in July 2001.
During my teaching career I have been involved in tutoring students on a one-to-one basis or in small groups. Having fun, stimulating, well prepared lessons along with conducting short assessments in a plenary ensures students are engaged in the learning process.
The easiest way to teach Science is approaching various different methods to learn. It is an objective subject so it is necessary to do more revision and core learning which will then develop into techniques and easy ways to attain quick marks.
- Classes Maths, English, Science, Entrance Exam/11+, SATS, GCSE, SEN, ESL We use exclusive Kip McGrath resources and also offer online homework. All our learning programmes offer a mix of one to one tuition, independent work and computer activities in a small group session. All pupils have access to our exclusive Insight Virtual Learning Environment which they are also able to access at home.
- Classes We have a virtual classroom where you log into by clicking a link we will have sent to you after your registration and payment. Our classes will mostly be online, in a real time frame, so that you can see, hear, talk to or text message your teacher. All you will need is a WIFI connection and headphones for better quality audio.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA Honours Degree in Mathematics Education, a Diploma ii Mathematics, and The City & Guilds Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate. Also, a Higher Teachers Certificate in Mathematics and Physics.
Qualified Physics teacher with exceptional communication skills. I am very down-to-earth with a track record of getting the best out of all of my students. Warm & friendly with excellent subject knowledge, I build students' confidence to achieve. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Science KS3 Physics KS4 - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Widnes.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Widnes and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Widnes by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.