Best Kickboxing Classes In London
Whether you are looking to increase confidence, strength, and coordination or are just after a kickass cardio workout, kickboxing will make you coming back for more. Kickboxing is a type or form of martial arts derived from karate. It borrows certain moves from multiple types of martial arts, including full-contact karate, Muay Thai, and Boxing. “Kickboxing” is something of a catchall term. For instance, in South East Asia, the term can refer to Cambodia’s Pradal Serey, Lethwei from Burma, the Filipino Yaw-Yan, or popularly Muay Thai, all of which you use the elbows and knees during fights. The flexibility of the term has resulted in the sport’s popularity.
You will find kickboxing classes majorly focusing on everything from cardio conditioning and elements of dance to self-defense, martial arts, and one-on-one competition. But deciding which kind of category to attend is the first step in preparing to raise those fists for the first time. We offer the best courses in Kickboxing in London. Our courses are tailored to meeting your needs and objectives and molding you to become a professional kickboxer of all time.
Is Kickboxing and Kickboxing Lessons Beneficial To You?
Sometimes and those times are many, you feel mad and feel like punch something. Well, maybe you even did, trying to take your aggression out of the couch or pillow. This impromptu aggression may sometimes feel satisfying in a moment; but there is a better way to use physical activity in keeping your depression and stress levels at bay: kickboxing! There are lots of benefits that accompany kickboxing as an exercise.
Imagine yourself running a five-kilometer race. How do you feel? Tired, exhausted, sweaty, out of breath are all the images that flash through your mind. When you run, you increase the energy demands of your muscles. Your muscles need more energy and hence the need for more oxygen and sugar. You may be forced to breathe deeper for your heart to beat faster and circulate oxygen to your entire body. This exercise is called cardiovascular. Cardiovascular is essential in keeping your heart healthy. Other than running, kickboxing is another excellent way of keeping your heart rate active and up. The exercise involves rapid movements and can increase your heart rate to a similar pace of running. Kick Boxing often uses interval training called high-intensity interval training, which is very good for burning calories, excess fats, and increasing cardiovascular fitness.
The exercise will increase your muscle strength as well as your cardiovascular health. In the exercise, you will use back, chest, and core strength to turn your body into kicks and punches, but continually keeping your arms elevated. Wearing gloves over a pound, means this exercise can be no small feat. No wonder kickboxing produces strength gains increasing muscle strength as well as cardiovascular health. In one study, kickboxers were found to provide the most power in turning a hand crank as compared to any other group.
Therefore you need to enroll for kickboxing classes with us, not only for body benefits but also for a lucrative career.
Our Subjects and Methodologies- We Do It Differently
Our profession instructors with vast experience, some with over 30 years experience include Martial arts instructors, kickboxing instructors, Thai boxing instructors, close combat instructors, self-defense instructors, and instructors who will teach you Yoga, Boxing, grappling, wing Chun, kung fu, meditation, health, and fitness.
Our teaching methodology is structured to attend to the immediate need of the student. Our instructors teach on confidence, coordination, awareness, self-defense, health, and fitness, depending on the students’ objective. We train both kids and adults, and our private lessons will allow you to have fun, interact with our tutors and learn in a serene environment of your choice- whether at your home, at the instructors’ house, or online through the webcam. Our tutors’ tutorials are tailored to helping you achieve your target and goals in kickboxing.
Your Action Plan
If you are up and determined to take the challenge, then get ready for your first free lesson, but first:
Why Should You Take Your Classes With Us?
- Set your personal goals- Determine your goals, abilities, and aptitudes. This action is an essential step before any undertaking. Do you want to improve cardiovascular health or overall conditioning? Do you want to learn and experience real-world fighting, competition sparring, or are you more interested in a non-combat class?
- Find the right class- and instructor- Once you know what type of course you want, browse through our website, and find your perfect private tutor. The information on the website will help you understand what lesson each tutor offers, if their gender and age mix is right for you, and what qualifications the tutor holds.
- Schedule your first lesson- Once you find the tutor of your choice, organize for the class at the time you are most convenient.
- Take your classes and enjoy- You can enjoy your kickboxing lessons without any form of interference from anyone.
- Private Sessions- since many people are not comfortable to learn in a group setting, we offer you one-on-one sessions. You don’t have to worry whether you are shy or a slow learner. You will have an opportunity to learn, ask questions, and have fun at your own pace. You and not the tutor determine the training venues for the lessons, and so you can choose the best place that suits you. Remember, the sessions can also be online through the webcam.
- Professional Class- We offer quality classes as our tutors are professionally trained. They have rich experience in kickboxing with ratings of 5.0 with about 7 reviews. This outstanding performance is the reason 97% of our tutors offer their first lesson free of charge that you may taste for yourself that yes, indeed, our sessions are the best.
- Cost friendly- we are cost-friendly and care for your pocket. The beauty is you don’t have to pay for a class you have not yet attended. You pay for each class you partake one at a time, unlike taking the lessons in a college where you are forced to pay for a total course fee before learning a thing!
Take a step, enroll, and enjoy the best kickboxing classes, for no man is limited!