I am passionate about both music and teaching. I have a friendly approach and give my pupils a lot of support to help them become confident and creative musicians. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My instrument as a performer is the flute and I teach beginners to post grade 8 standard. With advanced pupils I often teach piccolo as well.
Hi, I am a fully qualified Alexander Technique teacher, cello and piano teacher with over 20 years teaching experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Alexander Technique, cello and piano - Tell me about your qualifications.
Uncover the beautiful voice that lies within you. I am a holistic teacher who uses body therapy to unlock that was hidden by lack of confidence and drill and grill teaching methods.
I give lessons to anyone who wants to learn from beginner to advanced. I tailor my learning to each individual and find the answer to every question, but make sure that it is understood before moving on to the next teaching. As there would be no point if it wasn't understood. Each response is tailored to each individual also, as everyone is at different levels of understanding.
I am a fitness trainer with a dance background. I am patient and I listen carefully to what clients want but I also know how to help clients push and reach goals. Training with me will be intense but also fun. Together we can bring out your full potential and with the introduction of different techniques and approaches, we can take your training to a different level.
My method of teaching you will be specifically tailored to you. No two lessons with my students are the same. I aim to give you the most effective lessons by focusing on your specific learning styles and learning habits so you have the best chance of succeeding. I am very motivational and patient with my students as I want them to progress at their rate and maximize their results.
Hi, my name is Andre, I am a fitness enthusiast who has been lifting weights for almost ten years, the last three of which I have been heavily influenced by skipping in efforts to better manage my weight control. These lessons are for anyone who wants to get fitter or build muscle.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a fully qualified Alexander Technique teacher for over 17 years. I was trained at the Constructive Teaching Centre in Holland Park by Walter Carrington. I have been a fully qualified counsellor for 20 years who trained at Metanoia Institute.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Violin and the Alexander Technique. - How much do you charge? I charge £40 for an hour's violin lesson (£20 for half an hour, £30 for 45 minutes). My Alexander lessons are 40 minutes long and cost £30. - Where do you teach? I teach at home which is a short walk from Seven Sisters tube, South Tottenham Station or Stamford Hill Broadway.
I am a qualified Alexander Technique teacher(mSTAT) and riding instructor (BHSAI) working in and around London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Alexander Technique to people with a range of conditions or interests. I give riding lessons in dressage, show jumping and cross country. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a mSTAT certificate to teach Alexander Technique.
I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique, professional drummer and drum teacher. I aim to pass on my enthusiasm for the process of learning and of listening. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique (AT). I teach the drum kit (all genres - Jazz, R&B, Brazilian etc).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. Full S.T.A.T. certification in the Alexander Technique. L.G.S.M. (Licentiate of Guildhall School of Music) B.A. and M.A. - How much do you charge? £35 for approximately 45 minutes. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home in Harringay. - When are you available? Daytimes (from 8 a.m.
Hello! I am a freelance cellist and Alexander teacher based in north London. Whether you are just starting out or have been playing for years, incorporating the Alexander Technique as a basis to learning can provide real musical freedom. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I offer cello tuition for all levels and ages, from beginner to advanced. I particularly enjoy working with adult learners.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. ATI (Alexander Technique International). - How much do you charge? 55mins - £45 Book a block of 10 sessions and only pay £40 per session.
I teach on a one to one basis in Fitness and I also tutor for Maths and English. I have 15 years teaching experience and I am working in a college as a LSA in supporting students/learners to achieve their aims in various subjects by building their self independence and confidence to pass exams and be successful.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? The Alexander Technique. Audition Technique (acting) Voice (Public Speaking) - Tell me about your qualifications. Fully Certificated Practitioner. Fully Insured. - How much do you charge? Reduced fees for block booking. Discounts for anyone with good reason. Childre £20 - Where do you teach? Study in Kentish Town in my private practise.
I have 8 years of experience working with various people. I always try to make thing as simple and convenient as possible, so the workout and nutrition fit in the fast pace of life. First we will talk about your goals and I will support you to find out exactly what and why you want to achieve, and when we get this clear, everything else will be simple.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. mSTAT (member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique). - How much do you charge? Charges are £40 for a lesson. Discounts are available when signing up for a course of 5 or 10 lessons. House calls are charged at a different rate depending on distance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? The Alexander Technique. - Tell me about your qualifications. mSTAT (member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique) - How much do you charge? £40 for a single lesson in Notting Hill Gate, in other locations the fees may be different. Discounts are available when signing up for a course of 5 or 10 lessons.
I have always altered training to each individual and individual goals since people have different bodies that require a different method to succeed. I take into account past injuries and work around them but will always require hard work and commitment.
I specialise in muscle gain, dieting and nutrition information and have experience in designing programs based on clients' needs, goals, abilities and anatomy. I ensure the training is sustainable by slowly integrating fitness into a part of your everyday life. This means getting stronger, losing weight and looking better while still enjoying your favourite foods.
I have put my experience of three years in fitness industry in to practise myself. I trained almost to every single day and offer people my advise and my skills as I believe I am a thriving coach in the industry.
If you're struggling and need help at any level i am the person to help you change your lives.Give lessons to people with the right characteristics to learn and are ready to change their lifestyle My techniques are lesson structure and demonstration through presentations and documents, my characteristics as tutor is methodology.
Hello, I am Gabriel. I teach the Flute and the Alexander Technique. Do contact me for any queries. Lessons in English and in Spanish. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the flute and the Alexander Technique. I also work with musicians in general from an Alexander approach. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am Raz Robinson BA hons, PGCE, MA, a fully qualified Physical Education teacher and examiner in the UK with a Professional Dance background. With over 20 years in personal fitness, I work with individuals from age 5 - adults. In inner city London I work in Primary, Secondary and College establishments. Each lesson is physical, tailored and personalised to the individual needs.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Muscle strengthening,
find private lessons close to St. Albans.
Pick your own coach to help you learn muscle strengthening. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in muscle strengthening in St. Albans and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in St. Albans by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.