I am an experienced ex-teacher. I am most interested in getting students to understand Science, and particularly Physics, as I believe that this gives them the best chance of applying their knowledge to different exam questions, and even enjoying it! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor all the Sciences to GCSE. I tutor Physics and Applied Science at A-Level.
I am an Education Masters Graduate, Physics graduate and qualified teacher with 3 years' experience in a variety of schools, and 2 years' tutoring experience with a proven ability to teach a range of ages and abilities.
- Classes Clever Tutors have professional and experienced tutors that specialise in one to one tuition geared to preparing students for the 11 plus and common entrance exams to ensure they are admitted to their school of choice. We have specialist maths tutors that can help you or your child gain confidence in maths and bring about an improvement in grades.
I have 12 years' experience successfully preparing pupils for KS2 SATs. I am able to provide an academically sound, friendly and fun approach to learning for your child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach maths, science and literacy up to KS2. I can teach French at KS2. I am qualified to teach English at KS3 - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified chemistry teacher with industrial experience. I have taught a wide age range of children, who have enjoyed the sessions and been enthused to find out more for themselves. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach general science to younger students, focussing on chemistry and physics at GCSE and chemistry at A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am studying for a Cambridge University degree in Philosophy and English. I teach English, Philosophy and History at A-Level, and Maths, Science and Latin at a lower level. I was a scholar at Haileybury College when I was a child, and teach 11 plus, thirteen plus and scholarship candidates. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We provide classes in Maths, English and Science across all key stages. Our programmes are totally original and were designed by VAKS to embrace the Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Styles to ensure our students are totally immersed in their learning. Each class consists of no more than six children at a time with a tutor and teaching assistant in attendance.
For cheaper rate group lessons contact me for as i run group tutoring Mondays 4:15-6:15. I am currently a teacher of Design and Technology at an outstanding secondary school. I hold a degree in Human Nutrition and A levels of biology, business, history and accounting. Two of these A levels were self taught.
Experienced Science and Chemistry Tutor. I will communicate my passion to your children and teach them the secrets I learned along the way. NOW TEACHING AS AND A2 CHEMISTRY FOR EXAMS PRACTICE!!! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach chemistry and organic chemistry at the higher levels (A-level, university).
I enjoy inspiring everyone and have a patient and enthusiastic approach. I provide resources + find strategies that work. Developing life and study skills is as important as the content itself.
- Classes There are a variety of subjects taught, for more information please visit our website. - Ages and Levels Covered We cover all age ranges from Primary to Degree level. - Opening Times Please visit our website for our centre opening hours - Tuition Fees Tuition fees depend upon various factors, including level of tuition and whether it be individual or group.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics at a secondary school. I can also teach English and other related subjects, as I have qulifications in this area. I also keen to teach study/revision skills related to all subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello. I am an EU qualified Teacher of Science and Maths up to A' level. I also trained as a Secondary School Science Teacher and I have Qualified Teacher Status. I am a registered Protocol National Lecturer. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chemistry , Maths and Physics from GCSE to A level - Tell me about your qualifications. I have UK qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their own and parental expectations. I am Ð°n experienced tutÐ¾r and I plan each session for the student. I target weak areas until the student is confident. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I Ð°m Ð°n experienced teÐ°cher Ð°nd hÐ°ve tutÐ¾red students frÐ¾m 4 tÐ¾ 16.
I have 20 years experience as a tutor. I have helped many people get into University and College and have helped many children get into the school of their choice and get the GCSE and SATS results that they wanted. I am always punctual and reliable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following. Biology and Psychology to degree level. Chemistry, Biology and Psychology to A level.
I teach science to KS3 and KS4 students. I have been teaching for the last 7 years and tutoring students for the last 4 years. My tutor group has included GCSE students as well as KS3 and KS2 students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS4 Science- Chemistry, Biology, Physics-Triple, Double and Single awards KS3 Science and Maths KS1 ans KS2- all subjects - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a subject leader for Food Technology at KS3 and KS4. I also teach other areas in Design & Technology which include Textiles, Woodwork, Graphics and Electronics. I have a degree in Fashion Design and Marketing and graduated with a 2:1. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSE's all above C. I have A Levels in Art, Law and Psychology.
- Classes We provide tuition for maths and English for KS1 and KS2 and GCSE. We also hold 11 Plus classes, help students for SATS and generally do all we can to boost confidence. We help with early reading. We help with GCSEs - Ages and Levels Covered We take students from 5 to 16. We do not teach adults. - Opening Times We are open every week day from 3.30 pm unti 7.
My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I Ð°m Ð° prÐ¾fessiÐ¾nÐ°l tutÐ¾r, nÐ¾t Ð° student & I dÐ¾n't Ð¾perÐ°te Ð°s Ð° tuitiÐ¾n centre with Ð° clÐ°ssrÐ¾Ð¾m envirÐ¾nment. My lessÐ¾ns Ð°re tÐ°ilÐ¾red tÐ¾ pupils weÐ°kness.
A qualified and experienced chemistry teacher working in a top London school and offering private tutoring sessions for pupils who want to succeed in a challenging subject. I am currently taking students for september 2017.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
I have enabled numerous students to achieve a high grade in exams, by working on their weaknesses and explaining concepts in a way that they understand. If you are willing to work hard and have a desire to learn, success is guaranteed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Maths and Science and tutor Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level for all exam boards.
Strive for all round excellence - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach key stage 1,2,3 science, as well as GCSE physics, biology, chemistry. The A-level subjects I teach are chemistry and biology, and I can also teach these at degree level. Due to my significant attention to detail I am also able to provide essay writing and proofreading assistance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I will use the best strategies to help your child achieve their potential - and enjoy doing so! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts Education Studies degree (2008) and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education with Qualified Teacher Status (2009). - How much do you charge? I charge £30.
Education should be entertaining. Learning should be fun and dynamic. Get people engaged. When last did you have to nag anyone to play? - Which subject(s) do you teach? My subjects are an eclectic mix of topics including Maths and Science up to GCSE level and also teach Economics, Business Studies and Physical Education.
- Classes Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced teachers and examiners, supported by a PhD researcher. All staff have enhanced CRB checks. We offer tuition for all aspects of 11+ Non Verbal Reasoning Verbal Reasoning English Maths Lessons are fun and engaging, with homework set every week for each subject.
- Classes We aim to build confidence in children and develop their independent learning ability to succeed in Maths, science and English. Children of all abilities thrive in the First Class Learning centre as our programmes are individualised to their specific needs.
Highly qualified and experienced female Science/Maths tutor for all levels to GCSE. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Physics - All levels to A (GCSE and A levels) Mathematics - All levels to GCSE Biology - All levels to GCSE Chemistry - All levels to GCSE, Science & Applied Science - All levels to GCSE Hindi - All levels to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications.
Now taking bookings for September onwards in St Albans, Hatfield or Welwyn Garden City for A level physics or GCSE Science students. Experience of tutoring all exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? GCSE Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Core, additional and triple) A Level Physics - Tell me about your qualifications.
Greetings! I am an experienced teacher of 5 years and I specialise in making learning fun and understandable for all children. I can boast a proven track record of helping young people to excel in English and maths especially.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Bishop's Stortford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Bishop's Stortford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Bishop's Stortford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.