- Classes The centre is open from Monday to Saturday during term time. Holiday sessions are also available. - Ages and Levels Covered English and maths tuitition is available for children aged 6-16 years. - Opening Times Monday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Tuesday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Wednesday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Thursday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Friday 4.15pm - 7.05pm Saturday 10.00am - 2.
Hi I'm Ben and I work as a full time tutor. I started tutoring as a hobby to keep me in touch with Science and through great pleasure and enjoyment now tutor full time. I play football, swim, go to gigs and play in bands as hobbies. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology all up to A-level standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi, my name is Zaen and I am Senior Manager at Charles Wilson Clothes (concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics up to A-Level - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an enthusiastic, experienced professional who takes great pride in my ability to successfully deliver and plan personalised online tutoring sessions in English, Maths, Computing, Sciences, SATs practise and preparation for 11+.
I am a secondary science and maths teacher with 25 years of experience. I have been involved in the development of new 9-1 GCSE's problem-solving strategies, spanning maths and all sciences.Â - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: - Chemistry, Biology to A level and IA level - New spec GCSE Sciences and Maths. - 11+ exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
I focus on the basic concepts to get the foundation strong and then exploring the relevant developments and expansions around the concepts. Explain any real time applications to use as examples and study cases. I would like to follow the curriculum as well to ensure school academics is up to date.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and ESOL. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Ed honours and B.sc in maths - How much do you charge? £20.00 per hour. 20% discount for a group of more than 2 students/ pupils. No travel charge for a group of three or more. £5.00 travel charge for less than three learners for a journey of more than 10 miles.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science KS4 Biology and some Chemistry (GCSE), and KS5 AS/ A2 Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have eight years experience teaching students ranging from the age of 11 to adults, in establishments that include schools, sixth form colleges and adult education colleges.
Problem based learning style, focusing on exam technique & application scenarios. Building confidence in weaker areas by lesson style sessions.
Whether it is a commitment to achieving your best from the start of a course (recommended) or a bit of a rescue mission later on I can boost your confidence and motivate you towards better performance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chemistry to GCSE, AS & A2. This is my subject specialism via my teaching and tutoring career, industrial experience and main qualification.
- Classes English and maths tutoring for 6 - 16 year old. Science for 6 - 16 year olds. Eleven Plus (11+)/Entrance exam preparation. Reading, spelling, confidence building. 80 minute sessions, parental feedback following each session, homework set and marked each week.
I provide a stimulating and encouraging one to one tutoring, specially tailored to the students needs.. If you have any queries , I am always available to help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all three sciences to GCSE level( Chemistry, Biology and Physics) and A-Level Human Biology/ & Biology. GCSE and A-Level Health and Social Care.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach General Science at GCSE level and Chemistry at any level up to and including undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold MChem(Hons) and MPhil degrees, both in Chemistry. I have also worked as a research and analytical chemist in industry for approximately 3 years before returning to university to complete a PhD.
I am 26 year old friendly and outgoing medical student at The University of Leeds with a first degree in French and Italian from University College London. I am really passionate about teaching and learning languages, science and mathematics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French, Italian and Chemistry to GCSE, mathematics and science to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach basic level English, Maths and Science (up to age 11) and Geography to A-level. I am also available to help with essay writing skills and revision techniques. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have done my GCSE's and A-levels and am currently studying BSc Geography at Leeds University.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics (including GCSE and A-level), Physics, Engineering, Basic Electronics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Digital Signal Processing for Telecommunications, Fundamentals of Communication Theory, Modern Digital Computer Networks, Electrical Machines, Advanced Engineering Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Circuit...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics and Sciences. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc Modern Digital and RF Wireless Communications; BEng (Electronics). - How much do you charge? I charge £11/hr. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes in the Leeds area only. - When are you available? I am available from 24 May 2008.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am offering to tutor subjects such as: KS3 - Maths, English, Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; GCSE - Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; Alevel - Geography, Computing. Also due to my experiences studying IGCSE subjects I offer tutoring around this curriculum. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths and Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £12 per subject per hour (individual tutoring), and £10 per subject per hour (group tutoring). Traveling expenses included. - Where do you teach? I normally teach at the student's home.
- Classes We have group Tuition for all classes from Year 4 to GCSE Year 11. Students work in groups of 5 with a Tutor. - Ages and Levels Covered Years 4 - 11 (ages 8 - 16) - Opening Times Saturdays 10:00AM - 2:00PM Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00PM - 7:00PM - Tuition Fees £105 Per Month for all years apart from Years 10 and 11.
I really enjoy seeing children succeed and understand something that they have been finding difficult. I am a patient, knowledgeable and sensitive tutor who will help your child to achieve their full potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? At the moment I teach all subjects of the KS2 national curriculum, I specialise in Maths and English.
I am a fully qualified secondary Science and Maths teacher based in Leeds. What are you like as a tutor? I only use methods that are proven to work. I spend time looking over current educational research and implement these techniques in lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? My area of subject specialisation is GCSE Sciences and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.A.(oxon) Chemistry M.A.(oxon) Chemistry M.Sc. Software Development - How much do you charge? I charge £25 per hour for home tutorials. Travel in excess of 30 minutes is charged at 50p per mile.
Socratic which is based on probing the student in discovering. As a teacher I do set the scene for students to find best methods for them to learn in different ways and the discoveries will motivate them to learn more.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science and GCSE and A-Level Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. Honours Degree in Biological Sciences from Lancaster University; I am currently undertaking a PhD in Nueroscience at the University of Manchester, in which I am studying autism; 6 Months experience teacher training at a Grammar School.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3. Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics and science to GCSE level. I also teach Chemistry to AS and A2 level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Chemistry and Environmental Science. University of Manchester; MSc Chemistry. University of Salford; Post Graduate Certificate in Education. University of Northumbria.
Everyone deserves the best education to reach their fullest potential in academic achievements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Science from early primary up to and including A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? As an undergraduate at Leeds University I study Aviation Technology with Pilot studies and have disciplines in Maths, Chemistry and Physics to A-level (and degree) standard. - How much do you charge? I would be happy to give a free introductory lesson to see how we get on and to introduce us both to the material. After that I would charge very competitive rates.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Halifax.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Halifax and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Halifax by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.