Helping students learn and succeed in mathematics is my passion. I cover exam content and ask directed questions to ensure students apply their understanding to exam questions. I also teach students how to structure exam answers to ensure top marks.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics and Further Mathematics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BSc (Hons) in Mathematics.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach in students' homes or my house.
- When are you available?
I am available:
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach KS3 (Years 7-9), GCSE and A-Level.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I believe all students are capable of getting the highest grade possible with good understanding and exam practice.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a KS5 Coordinator. I also have four years of tutoring and teaching experience.
I also have experience with STEP/MAT/AEA exam preparation.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do have a full DBS.
• BSc (Hons) Mathematics
• PGCE Maths
• DBS Checked
• Maths Challenge
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|