LOOKING FOR CREATIVE VIOLIN LESSONS? Get your FREE ASSESSMENT today!
Kids love music – It’s a big part of their lives. So why do most kids HATE violin lessons? After many years of teaching kids, I’ve started to figure out why…
Most kids view violin lessons as “just more homework,” and another task to “check off the list” along with extracurricular activities, homework, MORE homework and family obligations.
Why!?!? What went wrong?!?!
Sadly, most violin classes focus on FACTS and very little on creativity, music appreciation, or enjoyment.
It’s amazing what can be accomplished when you tap into a child’s natural curiosity and sense of exploration. By encouraging children to have fun and enjoy the violin, I remove the common roadblocks that prevent them from reaching their full potential.
I have made it my personal mission to innovate and put creativity, exploration, and fun into my students’ private violin lessons. I always teach by demonstration! Lots of playing!
My students can:
• Play easy songs specially composed for their level. Kids love things that feel easy!
• Learn sight reading and steady rhythm from day one so that they are prepared for playing all types of music.
• Review and retain all their lessons through the use of games and writing their own music (even my beginners!)
• Get all the benefits that science has shown violin instruction provides including increased academic performance, higher IQs, etc. And to top it off, this is all done in an encouraging and positive environment.
• Learn all of their music during their weekly violin classes so they feel energized instead of lost and confused when they tried to do it by themselves
Upon reaching an intermediate or advantage level of skill, students have new options to explore. Students have the option to pick their own music: Disney songs, pop songs, radio songs, and movie songs. You name it – If you want to learn it, I’ll teach it to you.
If you are a serious student, we can explore the world of ABRSM exams….
• Godolphin and Latymer Senior School for Girls, London.
• St James Junior School, London
• St James Senior Senior Girls School, London.
• St.Johns College School in Cambridge.
• Fresham Heights School in Surrey, UK.
• Fox Primary School, London
• London Oratory School, London
• London Philharmonic Orchestra.
• Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
• City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra.
• Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
• JONDE-Youth Orchestra of Spain( CONCERTMASTER)
• EUYO-European youth Orchestra.
SOLOIST WITH ORCHESTRA:
• Mendelsshon Violin Concerto with Oxted Sinfonietta
• Vivaldi Four Seasons with London City Chamber Ensemble
• Williams-Lark Ascending with Edenbridge Sinfonia
- Royal College of Music in London BA(Hons) 2002-2006
- Manhattan School of Music in New York,
- New England Conservatory in Boston, USA Exchange Year 2004-2005
- Gold Medal for highest Recital Mark at E.M.Torner Music Conservatoire BA (Hons) 1999-2001
- London Masterclass Course Scholarship
- New England Conservatory Scholarship
- Ministery of Education Scholarship
- Caja Madrid-JONDE Scholarship
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£78||Not available|