I am used to tutor children and teenagers. I used to teach mathematics, French and history in France. I also gave support courses to pupils in social precarious situation (Socrates charitable organisation) and oratory courses to high school students (French Debate Federation). I believe that every student has a different way of learning and there is not 'one method fits all'. My goal is firstly to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each student to then work on them in the best way possible. Teaching is a passion to me, that is why I try my best to make the sessions interactive and fun for everyone.
I am a French management student at the London School of Economics (LSE). I have been teaching mathematics, history and French to children (from 8 to 13 years old) in France and would like to continue this journey now that I live in London.
2018 London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), London
BSc in Management
2015-18 High School,Lycée Condorcet,Paris
• French Baccalaureate, economic and social, mention ‘Très Bien’
• Options : Mathematics, Cinema & Audiovisual
• Class representative from 2015 to 2018
• Selected to the 2017 National High School Annual Contest (‘Concours Général des Lycées’) in French and History
2017-18 Head of the National Board of High Schools, French Debate Federation ((concealed information)
• Recruitment and management of a team of 10 people
• Support to European High Schools to open debate clubs
• Organisation of training courses dedicated to students from 13 to 25 years old:
logistics, training sessions, selection of the jury, coaching of the trainers
• Facebook community management
2015 Le Trianon - intern (2 weeks)
• Assistant of the stage manager
2014 NRJ 12 TV, production department - intern (2 weeks)
• Participation in the daily preparation of the TV program ‘Le Mag’
• Paris Council of High Schools (‘Conseil Académique de la Vie Lycéenne’)
Member of the ‘2024 Generation’ steering group : organisation of a sports
tournament (football, basket ball and volley ball) involving 15 Parisian high schools
• Condorcet High School Board
• Condorcet Students Cultural Society (‘Maison Des Lycéens’) :
o Organisation of events : ‘Condorcet Arts Festival’, Christmas Dance
o Creation of a debate club
• Condorcet Students Educational Society (‘Conseil de la Vie Lycéenne’)
o Implementation of a mentoring programme for new students
o Management of an ecological projet aiming at vegetating the high school
• Participation to the race Action against hunger
• Support classes to students in social precarious situation, Socrates Association
• Participation to donation campaigns, French Red Cross
• Distribution of meals to homeless people, Salvation Army
• Finalist of the 2017 National High School Debate Competition
• Creation and animation of a Youtube Channel since 2014
• Fitness, Dance, Surf
• Certified first-aider (Red Cross)
• English, fluent (C1, IELTS 8)
• French, native
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||£72||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£180|