- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am a qualified Science teacher currently teaching in an inner city secondary school. I have taught general science at KS3 and KS4, and Biology at AS and A2 Level for the past 4 years. I have experience tutoring students for examinations set by various exam boards, these include: GSCE OCR Science, 21st Century Science, AQA Core and Additional Science and iGCSE Chemistry and Biology. At AS and A2 Level I am familiar with the syllabus set by both Edexcel and OCR.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have 10 GCSEs at grade A*-B and 3 A Levels in Biology, Geography and Maths. I studied Biology at Sussex University before completing a PGCE in Secondary Science at Kings College, University of London.
- How much do you charge?
£30-35 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I am happy to teach at home or to travel to your home.
- When are you available?
I am available in the evenings or at weekends during term time but am more flexible during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE and A Level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have access to email and Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching Science in a London state comprehensive school for 4 years. I have taught students Science at KS3, KS4 and Biology at AS and A2 Level. I have tutored mainly at KS4 and KS5, have provided advice for UCAS applications and conducted practice interviews for University entry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I completed my PGCE at Kings College, University of London.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
National Union of Teachers
• BSC (Hons) Biology, 2.1, University of Sussex
• PGCE (Secondary Science), Kings College London
• CRB - up to date
• General Teaching Council for England, National Union of Teachers
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|