Hi I'm A Hampstead based LAMDA coach with over 10 years experience working in schools with young people.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach LAMDA Acting and speaking in public, verse and prose.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Diploma in Professional Acting from The Bridge Theatre Training Company. (concealed information)
- How much do you charge?
£30p/h. Half hour sessions are more suitable for many younger students. Students may choose to attend their class as a pair, and the fee shared.
- Where do you teach?
I am happy to come to you, or you can come to my home in Hampstead, NW3.
- When are you available?
Daytimes, evenings, weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
LAMDA Acting, Speaking in Public and Verse & Prose
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I work primarily as a voice artist, voicing characters in video games, animation, foreign dubbing, as well as voicing commercials and corporate videos. Clients include Disney, SEGA, HSBC, Saatchi & Saatchi, The Times/The Sunday Times, MINI, Qualcomm, Creative Assembley, Welsh National Opera, AVIOS and many others.
As an Actor, I have worked extensively at London theatres including The Leicester Square Theatre, The Courtyard Theatre, The Baron's Court Theatre, The Gatehouse Theatre, The New End Theatre and many others.
I have been coaching LAMDA students for 3 years. I have worked primarily at Wembley Technology College and Hendon Seconday School.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
The Bridge Theatre Training Company.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have sixteen students I see weekly at Hendon Secondary School, London.
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|