Economics is SIMPLE and EASY !!!
.....yeahh no one says that....
except it actually can be ;)
My teaching technique will in essence involve the stuff that let me play rugby, binge Netflix and party but still get 95 FOR MY A LEVELS !
1) My own special short notes.
2) Delivering Economic concepts in everyday settings OR relatable situations
3) PRACTICE, PRACTICE PRACTICE (think of it as high intensity cardio)
Down to the serious stuff -
1) I've been teaching my peers and younger since i was 15, i started with GCSE Physics, Chemistry and Biology but moved on to Economics as that is the one subject I feel everyone should know but rarely is that the case.
2) I'm Malaysian, so all my teaching was there but I'm pretty sure you can tell by now that my English is fine. To date I have taught over 150 students with all of them getting a B or higher. It may sound bold, but trust me once you nail the basic concepts down it is a cakewalk. From there onwards it is just a matter of technique and essay skills.
I spend my weekends in London, so students there i can teach in person instead of webcam if you would prefer that. I'm an avid biker so I would not charge for transport if you're within 20 minutes of Cardigan Road. Any extra and it would just be to cover for Uber. Thank you !
This is my professional CV that i use to apply for jobs/internships etc therefore it is highly skewed towards banking but it gives a good overall view of achievements and experience.
Apartment 9-3, Iconinc The Glassworks, 214 Cardigan Road LS61LF, Leeds.
(concealed information)5 (concealed information)
University of Leeds Expected: 01/07/2020
Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
• Highlighted Modules: Foundations of Finance, Financial Accounting, Economics
Kolej Yayasan UEM (Malaysia) Graduated: 30/06/2017
CIE A Levels
• A-Level Results: A*AB
• Relevant Coursework: Economics, History and Mathematics
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
CIMB Group (Mrs. Mariani +6(concealed information)) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Intern, Commercial Banking 20/6/2016– 28/06/2016
• The program was a weeklong attachment to introduce A level students to banking and corporate life during which I learnt exactly that, the most important lesson being to take initiative to get ahead.
• Took the opportunity to become the MC for the firm’s corporate event which was handled with great success and helped expand my professional network immensely.
Current Account Products
• Analyzed different current accounts offered overseas to model a new product for CIMB’s high-income clients.
• Learnt how to use a Bloomberg terminal as well as an introduction to trading in debt markets.
• Worked together with my team to give a presentation on our learning experience at CIMB and managed to be the winning team with the best presentation.
Project Monkey X (Ms. Zulaikha +6(concealed information)) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Head Advisor 01/06/2016 – Present
• A public volunteering group consisting of individuals with a shared dream of seeing a better world, I led alongside the founder by advising on finances, leading discussion panels and moving the team forward to reach our targets.
• Led alongside my partner the initiative to create an ASEAN Youth Council bringing together the cooperation of ASEAN business and political leaders to make it a reality.
• Organized and was a panelist at our inaugural conference, GenY: Generation of Change, spearheading an intense discussion on how to empower Malaysian youth
Taekwondo Club (Master Kalaiselvan +6(concealed information)) Sepang, Malaysia
Senior Athlete 01/01/2001 – Present
• Started at the club to get fitter and over the years have become a 2nd Dan Black Belt holder, instructor and national team athlete.
• Gold(Sparring) at National Kukkiwon Cup 2016, National INTEC Championship 2017.
• Bronze at the International Kukkiwon Cup 2016
• Trained beginners in college in Taekwondo as well as Jujitsu as a self-defense course.
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Languages: Fluent in English, Malay and Tamil
Technical Skills: Financial and Cost Accounting, Equity Analysis
Certifications & Training: MITx Sloan School of Management (Finance 101), Coursera (Wharton Introduction to Accounting)
Activities: Varsity Rugby League Team, Trading and Investment Society, Jujitsu Club, Cryptocurrency Club
Interests: Reading the latest James Patterson thriller or scoring some trys playing rugby with my teammates
Kuhan is an incredible economics tutor who is well informed about everything that is happening in the world of economics. His teachings are always connected to real life examples but what I love about him is that he clearly outlines what will be useful in the exams which will get me all the key points for higher marks. He is outspoken and genuinely a nice teacher, you should definitely give him a try!
Taught A Level History to Kuhan in Malaysia. I am positive he would do an excellent job in helping others in their study of economics. As a student Kuhan was very attentive, organised and passionate and these traits will be an asset for any student who needs extra help with their studies. He is very genuine and down to earth and guaranteed to have a positive effect. Highly recommend.
Kuhan and I went to the same college. We are good friends. And we were deskmates for Maths class. The fact that Kuhan learns the material up very quickly makes a huge advantage when it comes to problem solving. He is a really good at economics and his principals and theories are sound. I strongly recommend kuhan
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|