I usually focus on an in-depth understanding of the concept, which is of integral importance and establishes a solid base for the students. I am highly people-oriented due to which students find it very easy to communicate with me and clear their doubts.
I am currently a Management student in London. I have experience in giving lessons to my classmates as well as my friends throughout my school and college life. Academics has always been my strongest part and I place a high value in education.
My rates will vary depending upon the distance that I would be required to travel.
Tel: +(concealed information)64
E-mail: (concealed information)
Cass Business School, London, UK MSc Management 2018 – 2019
Accounting and Finance, Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, Leadership and Change, Principles of Marketing and Strategy
Hindu College, University of Delhi, India BA English (68.59%) 2014 – 2017
Delhi Public School, Panipat City Higher Secondary School (95.8%) 2013– 2014
Awarded with Proficiency Awards for 3 Subjects in 2014
Awarded Gold Medal for achieving Scholar Badge for seven consecutive years in 2014
Photoslurp, Barcelona May 2019
Job Title Consulting Project:
• Analysed the company’s market positioning based on its marketing strategies and the competitors and got an insight into customer service and clients
• Produced a report on the content/inbound marketing strategies of top B2B SaaS companies, made recommendations
• Developed relationship building, team working, leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Led the team during the project
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
IT Skills: MS Office
Languages: English (Fluent), Hindi (Native), Spanish (Basic, Completed a one-year course 2017-18)
Achievements and Interests:
• Event Manager at Supply Chain Society, CASS
- Managed Budget, Contacting Venues and Suppliers
• Project Manager at National Service Scheme, Hindu College
- Developed Managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Volunteered the event “Post Natal Stress” at NGO, Umeed, in collaboration with Oxford University
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking human resource management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£13|