- Hourly rate £30
- Response Time 5h
- Number of students 1
1st lesson free!
Manchester ENGLAND Private English and Mathematics Tuition, Ages 5 - 12, Differing Abilities
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
1. KEVIN'S PROFILE
* TEACHER with 25+ years' primary classroom, private tutoring, learning difficulties support and special needs inclusion (including Autism) experience
* TERTIARY university graduate with Bachelor's in Primary Education and Master's in Inclusive Education
* FAMILY-ORIENTED highly-motivated practitioner works with primary students and their families
* MEMBER Founding Member of Chartered College of Teaching and Australian Tutoring Association
* ENGLISH PROGRAM Integrated and sequenced English Program used in over 3,500 schools with iPad and computer options
* DYSLEXIA Links to Dyslexia specialists
* COURSES Completed English teacher courses from USA, England and Australia
* ASSESSING Administration of pre- and post-tests in spelling and reading to measure progress and provide feedback
* STATUS Qualified Teacher Status and DBS or Disclosure and Barring Service on Update Service
* MATHEMATICS including self-published, 1-month times tables mastery program
* SOCIAL skills 16-lesson play-based program to teach social thinking and make friendships work
* PRIMARY Reception to Year Six
* INTERNET video tutoring option
* APPROACH Patient, resourceful and caring educator with realistic expectations
* MUSIC training and experience teaching piano keyboard
* SCIENCE/ART combined projects using OFSTED-acknowledged electric conductive paint
* HOMEWORK assistance available
* HOLIDAY individualized programs
2. ENGLISH PROGRAM TESTIMONIALS
* Parent ... gain in her confidence and interest is amazing ...
* Homeschool Parent ... progress has been nothing short of amazing ...
3. KEVIN'S TESTIMONIALS
* Special Needs Coordinator ... produces very thorough planning and assessment of the pupils ... flexible in his approach ... formed a great relationship with both children and staff ... warm, welcoming and nurturing manner, ideal for children ...
* Primary Classroom Teacher ... excellent written and verbal communication ... extremely organized ... able to effectively multi-task ... willing to offer assistance ... excellent relationships with peers ...
- Academic tutoring
Tutored privately in own business in 1995 for over a decade.
* Privately tutored hundreds of students.
* Experience tutoring differing abilities, including preparing students for private school examination entry, and those requiring consolidation.
* International teaching experience in Australia, South Korea, State of Qatar and England.
Perfect! Constructive,empathetic and very helpful. Thank you
View more reviews
- 5h: £250
- 10h: £250
- + ££50