1. KEVIN'S PROFILE
* TEACHER with 25+ years' primary classroom, private tutoring, learning difficulties support and special needs inclusion (including Autism) experience
* TERTIARY university graduate with Bachelor's in Primary Education and Master's in Inclusive Education
* FAMILY-ORIENTED highly-motivated practitioner works with primary students and their families
* MEMBER Founding Member of Chartered College of Teaching and Australian Tutoring Association
* ENGLISH PROGRAM Integrated and sequenced English Program used in over 3,500 schools with iPad and computer options
* DYSLEXIA Links to Dyslexia specialists
* COURSES Completed English teacher courses from USA, England and Australia
* ASSESSING Administration of pre- and post-tests in spelling and reading to measure progress and provide feedback
* STATUS Qualified Teacher Status and DBS or Disclosure and Barring Service on Update Service
* MATHEMATICS including self-published, 1-month times tables mastery program
* SOCIAL skills 16-lesson play-based program to teach social thinking and make friendships work
* PRIMARY Reception to Year Six
* INTERNET video tutoring option
* APPROACH Patient, resourceful and caring educator with realistic expectations
* MUSIC training and experience teaching piano keyboard
* SCIENCE/ART combined projects using OFSTED-acknowledged electric conductive paint
* HOMEWORK assistance available
* HOLIDAY individualized programs
2. ENGLISH PROGRAM TESTIMONIALS
* Parent ... gain in her confidence and interest is amazing ...
* Homeschool Parent ... progress has been nothing short of amazing ...
3. KEVIN'S TESTIMONIALS
* Special Needs Coordinator ... produces very thorough planning and assessment of the pupils ... flexible in his approach ... formed a great relationship with both children and staff ... warm, welcoming and nurturing manner, ideal for children ...
* Primary Classroom Teacher ... excellent written and verbal communication ... extremely organized ... able to effectively multi-task ... willing to offer assistance ... excellent relationships with peers ...
Tutored privately in own business in 1995 for over a decade.
* Privately tutored hundreds of students.
* Experience tutoring differing abilities, including preparing students for private school examination entry, and those requiring consolidation.
* International teaching experience in Australia, South Korea, State of Qatar and England.
Master of Inclusive Education in Autism
Master of Education
Bachelor of Education (Primary)
Bachelor of Theology
ENGLISH TEACHER TRAINING
* USA - Spalding, Orton-Gillingham, Lindamood
* UK - Read Write Inc, Jolly Phonics
* Australia - Fitzroy Programs, Ants in the Apple
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest academic tutoring lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literacy lessons for all!
Taking school support lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|