Hi. I'm Manohar.
I am certified by the Chartered Institute of Linguists as a qualified professional translator, interpreter and tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
French, Spanish, Portuguese and EFL. I can also provide Translation, Interpreting, Proofreading and Creative Writing services in those languages.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
First Class Honours in Modern Languages (Oxford)
- How much do you charge?
Standard rate is £25 per hour for French, EFL, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Where do you teach?
I can come and teach in your own home. I am prepared to travel anywhere in the North and West London area.
- When are you available?
I am available Monday - Friday and Weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
4 years - Adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, AS Level, A Level. University Degrees (Bachelor and Masters)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can teach you online via Skype. We will fix a mutually convenient time so that we can be online together. You will need a webcam and microphone so that I can see you, hear you and speak to you. We can learn a lot online together.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
What you get out of a learning a language depends very much on your level of commitment. If you have the necessary enthusiasm to learn then I can inspire you. Learning a language opens your eyes to a whole new world of possibilities - a new culture and new way of thinking and doing.
- What kind of experience do you have?
More than 29 years' experience as a professional Translator, Interpreter, Proofreader and Writer.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I do.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I started learning languages at 2 then at school and then at Oxford. I am fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a professional, qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have "A" Level students, GCSE students and University students.
• B.A. Joint Honours Modern Languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French)
• M.A. Information Systems
• CRB cleared
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists, Member of the Institute of Translation & Interpreting
portuguese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|