The most important thing is your need. What do you need? We will then focus on that.
This could be accent reduction, oral expression, written expression, translation, homework support for your children or preparation for a visit in Germany etc.
I am very supportive, calm, enthusiastic and definitely patient.
If you take my lessons, you will progress soon as I will always motivate you.
I am an International Business Management Master student in London - I am originally from Germany and a native speaker. I have experience with teaching German, just let me know in which area you would like to improve your German and I am sure I can help you :-)
In addition, I am a reliable, well-organized and fun person.
The prices are just as an indication - if you are interested in my courses, just contact me and will talk about it in more detail.
Since 10/2018 MSc International Business Management, Newcastle University London
• Newcastle University is a member of the Russel Group, an association of the UK´s top 24 leading universities.
• Newcastle University Business School holds triple accreditation status from AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB, placing it in the top 1% of business schools worldwide.
Relevant modules: Managing Organisations and People, International Management Practitioner, Managing Across Cultures, Strategy for Managers, International Business Environment, Marketing, Managing Change in Organisations
• Actively participating in seminars and group discussions as well as presenting my opinions confidentially.
• Working effectively as part of a team to deliver assessed group presentations on diverse management topics. As a team leader, I am responsible for supporting other group members, allocating tasks fairly and ensuring project deadlines are met.
03/2015 – 08/2018 BA International Management, FOM Munich
Bachelor-Dissertation: Qualitative research and I conducted expert interviews on the following topic: Cultural diversity management in international companies based in Germany
• Extra occupational study
• Final degree: 1.7 (UK equivalent: 1st)
03/2011 – 09/2018 Business administrator, ADAC e. V., Munich
• Worked as a full-time business administrator in various departments of the customer service division.
• Analysed KPI´s regarding quality and achievement of objectives of external service providers.
• Enhanced negotiation skills during contract negotiations with outsourcing companies.
• Developed the ability to work under pressure and under demanding conditions when dealing with challenging customers.
• Worked in different projects such as improving customer satisfaction and leading a small part-project team.
• Trained new team members in product knowledge.
09/2008 – 02/2011 Professional job training, ADAC e. V., Munich
• Rotation between different divisions of the headquarters, such as Human Resources, Product Management, Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Business Strategy, Internal and External Communications, Online Services, Quality Management
• Final grade: 1.3 (UK equivalent: 1st)
09/2012 – 12/2012 International Language Schools of Canada,
• Improving my English skills (speaking, writing, listening, reading and ‘Use of English’) and preparing for a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English.
• Degree: Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
06/2012 – 08/2012 Kings Colleges, Los Angeles
• Intensive language course to improve my verbal and written English skills as well as my grammar know-how.
• Awarded with an International Business Scholarship by the Newcastle University London vice-chancellor due to my strong academic profile.
• Languages – fluent in German and English
• IT – proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
Voluntary activities & interests
• Actively participating in the university´s conversation club to practice in social conversation and adjusting to new cultures.
• Volunteering with ‘Age UK’ on the project ‘Do good, feel good’.
• Passionate about travelling, as I am very interested in different cultures. Travelling helped me to build up my problem-solving and communication skills.
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - german lessons for all!
Taking written expression - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£80||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£155||£150|